• "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Rihanna Badly Beaten
« on: February 12, 2009, 09:36:59 PM »
Rihanna Found Badly Beaten By Chris Brown
by Paul Cashmere - February 12 2009
photo by Ros O'Gorman

Rihanna is reported to have found badly beaten with a bloody nose, split lip and bite marks following a bashing from her boyfriend Chris Brown.

The New York Daily News is reporting the gory details of the flare up sparked by a “booty call”.

Brown is said to have received a text message from another woman that Rihanna saw following their attendance at a pre-Grammy party thrown by music mogul Clive Davis.

In incident happened in the Los Angeles suburb of Hancock Park. Brown was driving Rihanna home from the party.

She saw the text, got upset, got out of the car and then the flare up started.

Brown is alleged to have bashed her so bad her nose bled and her lip was split.

Rihanna, who was due to perform at the Grammy Awards that night, had to cancel her performance.

Brown later turned himself into police and was later released on $50,000 bail. He is now facing assault charges.

chris brown with rihanna

Police tell of Rihanna's attack cries during alleged beating by boyfriend Chris Brown

Singer Rihanna can be heard screaming in the 999 call she made while allegedly being beaten by boyfriend Chris Brown. Police have refused to release the tape of the exchange with an operator.

But investigator Detective Deshon Andrews said: "It recorded the sound of a screaming woman."

The 20-year-old R&B star last night broke her silence over the alleged assault in Los Angeles to insist: "I'm OK." Both Brown and Umbrella star Rihanna have cancelled forthcoming appearances.

She has also shelved her 21st birthday party.

Brown, 19, is said to have attacked her after a pre-Grammys party. He has been charged with making criminal threats and faces jail if found guilty.

rihanna found badly beaten by chris brown
life is beautiful!

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Re: Rihanna Badly Beaten
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 10:06:46 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGLrCktpBrI
Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 08:51:40 AM »
poor rihanna she got the blows

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 04:34:01 PM »
chris brown & rihanna both canceled their appearances and performances at the grammy awards last sunday night. :'(
life is beautiful!

prncess_victoria

• "salsa queen"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 06:05:46 PM »
that's why they never showed up at the Grammy's?
"I'm VICTORIA, the best and the most glamorous among the SPICE GIRLS"!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 06:13:15 PM »
Rihanna's Father On Her Injuries & Future With Chris Brown

NEW YORK, New York -- Rihanna 's father, Ronald Fenty, has spoken out about the alleged attack on his daughter by boyfriend Chris Brown last weekend.

"You think you know somebody, but you really don't," he told People.

Brown allegedly bit and hit the "Disturbia" singer last Saturday night, hours after the two were spotted together at a pre-Grammy party honoring Clive Davis in Beverly Hills.

"There is some bruising," Fenty said of Rihanna 's current status.

According to People, he saw his daughter in Barbados on Thursday, though according to an interview with Us Magazine on Saturday, he denied contact.

"No, I haven't seen her," Fenty told Us. "I haven't seen her bruises."

In both interviews, he hopes that she'll use the experience to do good.

"She will be alright," he told People. "At some point, she will speak out. I hope she will stand up for women all over the world."

While he didn't shed light on what happened that night, the events seemed to come as a surprise to Fenty.

"They seemed pretty happy," he said. "I don't know what went wrong."

And as for the future of Rihanna 's relationship with Brown, he has one piece of fatherly advice.

"If it were me, I'd move on," he said.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 07:11:08 PM »
Chris Brown Breaks His Silence About Rihanna Incident

Chris Brown says he is seeking counseling from loved ones and family members, one week after an alleged attack against his girlfriend, singer Rihanna.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person."

The 19-year-old R&B singer issued a brief statement today through publicist Michael Sitrick. In it, Brown also says many of the reports about the incident are incorrect, although he doesn't provide further details.

"Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."

Screengrabs of a fake Facebook page circulated online late last week, but was quickly determined to be a hoax.

Brown turned himself in on Feb. 8 and was booked on suspicion of making a criminal treath, but no charges have been filed yet. He is free on $50,000 bail while the case is being investigated.

On Friday, Brown's father said his son is at home and "very remorseful" over what happened. Rihanna is now at home in Barbados recuperating.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 05:26:35 PM by Roger Gatal »

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 05:29:14 PM »
Chris Brown Breaks His Silence About Rihanna Incident

Chris Brown says he is seeking counseling from loved ones and family members, one week after an alleged attack against his girlfriend, singer Rihanna.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person."

The 19-year-old R&B singer issued a brief statement today through publicist Michael Sitrick. In it, Brown also says many of the reports about the incident are incorrect, although he doesn't provide further details.

"Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."

Screengrabs of a fake Facebook page circulated online late last week, but was quickly determined to be a hoax.

Brown turned himself in on Feb. 8 and was booked on suspicion of making a criminal treath, but no charges have been filed yet. He is free on $50,000 bail while the case is being investigated.

On Friday, Brown's father said his son is at home and "very remorseful" over what happened. Rihanna is now at home in Barbados recuperating.
ah so inshort, we'll just wait the results and the truth will prevail..
life is beautiful!

havoc

• "awesome is my word" LMAO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 05:38:10 PM »
there goes his career.....
jai

if only i can go back in time.....

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 06:46:55 PM »
he pimped slapped her.. wow....

i dont know about that bite mark though...