mag e election na!

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Australia: The New Land of Opportunity
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2012, 01:36:00 AM »
Free Report

American Expat Reveals Step-by-Step How He Escaped the Depressed U.S.A. Economy, Secured His Dream Job and Started a New Life in Australia – And How You Can Do It Too!

“Have you ever dreamed you could relocate to a new country and start a new adventure?”
“Have you ever dreamed that this country would be one that has a great temperate climate, beautiful beaches, tropical rainforests, world renowned natural landmarks and a marine harbor that is the envy of the world?”
“Have you ever dreamed that this country has the brightest economic future in the developed world, the wealthiest citizens on planet Earth at $220,000 per capita AND an insatiable demand for skilled workers numbering 750,000 in the next 20 years?”

Well, as sure as you are reading the words on this page, I am here to tell you that your dreams may come true!

Why? Because, as you know from GPSA CEO Jeff Voacolo’s personal story, Australia is the New Land of Opportunity, and could quite possibly the country of your dreams too!

To help you on your way, Jeff is releasing this brand new 40-page report on relocating to Australia – for free!

Download Australia: The New Land of Opportunity FREE PDF Report to discover the 7 Steps on how you can relocate to Australia with a secure, high-paying job – written by Jeff, a guy who has actually done it!

Here is actually what you’ll discover in this 40-page action-packed free report:

The shocking true story of how a CNN news alert started a bizarre chain of events that lead to the author relocating to Australia inside 18 months.

The truth about the U.S. economy and why it will get much worse before it gets better, and why those “in-the-know” are making the move now, before it’s too late.

Why over 80% of the best Australian jobs are not advertised on the “open market” – and how a little known “insider method” can enable you to leap-frog the general public and fast-track your way to a high-paying Aussie job.

The official Australian Government “Skilled Occupation List” –  191 jobs that will almost guarantee you an Australian Work Visa due to the massive skill shortage for these jobs in the local work force.

The 7 steps you must take in order to make your move to Australia an enjoyable, hassle-free and profitable experience – 91% of people who try to relocate to Australia fail to get this right, and pay the consequences.

Plus much, much more…

Free Report - Australia: The New Land of Opportunity
Best,

Jeff
 :) ;)
To learn more, click .....
http://www.gpsa-america.com/relocate-to-australia/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/about/faq/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/category/australian-work-visa/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/australia-worlds-happiest-country/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/tradies-in-australia-are-the-new-rich/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/about/work-in-australia/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/about/staff/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/category/news-2/mining-jobs/page/2/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/category/australian-states/queensland-jobs/central-queensland/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/australian-mining-jobs-2/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/australian-visa-types/australian-skilled-occupation-list-sol/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/rueters-australians-2nd-richest-in-the-world/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/cashed-up-miners-on-spending-spree/
http://www.gpsa-america.com/mining-boom-queensland/ 
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: Worst Is Yet to Come
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2013, 01:53:02 AM »
"Worst Is Yet to Come:" Americans' Standard of Living Permanently Changed

by Aaron Task  in Investing, Recession

There's no question the American consumer is hurting in the face of a burst housing bubble, financial market meltdown and rising unemployment.

But "the worst is yet to come," according to Howard Davidowitz, chairman of Davidowitz & Associates, who believes American's standard of living is undergoing a "permanent change" - and not for the better as a result of:

* An $8 trillion negative wealth effect from declining home values.
    * A $10 trillion negative wealth effect from weakened capital markets.
    * A $14 trillion consumer debt load amid "exploding unemployment", leading to "exploding bankruptcies."

"The average American used to be able to borrow to buy a home, send their kids to a good school [and] buy a car," Davidowitz says. "A lot of that is gone."

Going forward, the veteran retail industry consultant foresees higher savings rate and people trading down in both the goods and services they buy - as well as their aspirations.

The end of rampant consumerism is ultimately a good thing, he says, but the unraveling of an economy built on debt-fueled spending will be painful for years to come.
Anong balita?
 ???
Has it come?
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2013, 07:36:28 PM »
Sheilas, be warned!!!
Don't believe USA is a rich country. Its economy's bankrupt. It owes the world 3 trillion dollars. Skipper and Dawg are breaking their backs, working like doves, to pay off Uncle Sam's debt. Hehehe.
Instead, come to Aus. Don't believe in the govt propaganda on migration fraud (Pls see thread 'Aus Govt - Migration Fraud Summary). Me certainly can guarantee you a visa. A 'once in a lifetime' opportunity.
Oh, yes, we work like doves, too. Saving Aus endangered species - its human race. But it's a labour of love. Something we enjoy doing. :-* ;)

Latest USA debt figure is : $14.598 trillion. For real time updates, click http://www.usdebtclock.org/ :) ;)
The Outstanding Public Debt as of 01 Oct 2013 at 02:02:28 AM GMT is: $16,744,316,784,559.36
The Outstanding Public Debt as of 06 Oct 2013 at 02:23:18 AM GMT is: $16,751,509,246,598.13
Click http://www.usdebtclock.org/ for real time figure. It’s $16.9+ trillions.
 :o :o :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 07:56:52 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2013, 08:04:59 PM »
Anong balita?
 ???
Has it come?
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Don't thank me for adding insult to injury!
It's my greatest pleasure to show kababayans back home, especially lovely young Pinays :-*, which country to go.
 :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
US on road to recession, says economist
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2013, 10:20:14 PM »
The Sydney Morning Herald October 10, 2013 - 11:05AM

The Treasury has the means to avoid a debt default even if Congress fails to raise the government's $US16.7 trillion ($17.7 trillion) borrowing limit. The bad news is that it can't prevent a recession.

Economists at Goldman Sachs, IHS and BNP Paribas said they expect the Treasury to husband the tax money it collects to make sure it can meet interest payments on the nation's debt. Other obligations, from salaries of government workers to payments to defence contractors, would face the axe. The result: $US175 billion less in government spending during November alone, said Goldman's Alec Phillips.

"The cutting would be so huge it would put the US back into recession," said Jim O'Neill, former chairman of Goldman Sachs Asset Management.

Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew has said the "extraordinary measures" he uses to avoid breaching the debt limit will be exhausted no later than October 17. He said the Treasury will then have about $US30 billion on hand, while net expenditures can be as high as $US60 billion on some days.

That would leave the government unable to pay all its bills. The Treasury typically takes in about $US7 billion daily in income and payroll taxes, though those amounts can vary significantly from day to day, the Congressional Budget Office said in a September 25 report.

"We are exploring all contingencies," President Obama said earlier this week, when asked about the possibility of prioritising payments to make sure the government meets its debt obligations.

He argued though that the country's creditworthiness still would be damaged if it failed to pay some of its other bills as they came due.

Senate Democrats started setting up a test vote for later this week on a plan that would push the next debt-limit fight into 2015. Obama said he could accept a short-term increase without policy conditions that set the terms for future talks.
The chances that the US won't raise its borrowing limit by the October 17 deadline are "very low," probably less than 5 percent, said Nariman Behravesh, chief economist for IHS. The costs of not doing so and defaulting are just too high.
"The financial ramifications would be horrific," worse than what followed the 2008 collapse of Lehman Brothers he said. The US stock market lost almost half its value in the five months following Lehman's failure and the country plunged into its worst recession since the Great Depression.

Investors in financial markets are starting to take notice as the deadline approaches. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index slipped 1.2 percent to 1,655.45 at 4 p.m. in New York Tuesday for its biggest drop since August.

Rates on Treasury bills due on Oct. 31 climbed to 0.34 percent from zero as recently as Sept. 19. That compares with a 0.11 percent rate for bills maturing on Oct. 10.

Lou Crandall, chief economist at Wrightson, said the yields would be significantly higher if investors feared a genuine default. Instead, he said, what they're concerned about is a deferred interest payment by the Treasury.

"Bill yields are close to zero for everything except stuff that might get caught up in the operational headaches of a delayed payment," said Crandall, company is a unit of ICAP, the world's largest broker of financial transactions between banks. "There is no default risk. There is a liquidity risk."

If the government does avoid default, that wouldn't mean the economy would escape a recession, said Michael Feroli, chief US economist for JPMorgan in New York. He said a slump would be certain to follow if the choice is between a default or cutting other outlays to avoid one.

"In the first case, we'd have a recession and a financial crisis," said Feroli, a former researcher at the Federal Reserve. "In the second case, we'd have a recession."

Even if debt payments are made, the government would have to immediately eliminate its deficit and balance its budget because it wouldn't be able to borrow more, Crandall said. The nonpartisan CBO has estimated that the deficit was $US642 billion, or 4 per cent of gross domestic product, for the year that ended on September 30.

The threat of a sudden, large reduction in government outlays comes as the world's largest economy is struggling to gain momentum. Growth in the first two quarters of 2013 averaged 1.8 percent, lower than the 2.2 per cent average pace since the recovery began in June 2009.

"A 4 percent shock in a 2 per cent-growth economy is very much recessionary," said Michael Hanson, senior US economist at Bank of America Corp. in New York.

Consultant IHS already has reduced its forecast for economic growth in the fourth quarter to 1.6 percent from 2.2 per cent to reflect a partial government shutdown that began on October 1 after Congress failed to authorise government spending for the new fiscal year, said Behravesh.

Crandall and Phillips calculate that the Treasury will, for about a week after its October 17 deadline, have enough money to meet the government's obligations. After that, it becomes increasingly dicey, they said.

A $US6 billion interest payment is due on October 31, the day Crandall reckons the government will run out of cash. Bills totalling about $US67 billion are due the following day, for Social Security benefits for retirees, Medicare payments to hospitals and other health-care providers, and military pay and benefits.

Behravesh and Phillips expect the Treasury to do everything it can to avoid a default. "We do believe that the Treasury could ensure that enough cash was available to make interest payments on Treasury securities," Phillips and his fellow Goldman economist Kris Dawsey wrote in an October 5 report.

Net interest payments amounted to an estimated $US223 billion in the fiscal year that ended September 30, or less than $US1 billion per day, based on CBO figures.

Interest payments could be facilitated because they are made separately from other government disbursements through Fedwire, the Federal Reserve's electronic network that allows financial institutions to electronically transfer funds among themselves, Phillips said.

"The federal government takes in more than enough revenue to pay the interest on its debt," Brian Wesbury, chief economist at First Trust Portfolios, wrote with colleagues in an October 7 report. Federal receipts this month will total $US200 billion, while interest owed on the debt will be $25 billion, they said.

Treasury officials have suggested that a strategy of segregating debt payments isn't feasible. Lew said in a September 17 speech in Washington that proposals for "prioritisation," or making some payments instead of others, are "unworkable."
The Treasury makes more than 80 million payments per month and its systems are designed to make each payment in the order it comes due, Treasury Inspector General Eric Thorson said in an Aug. 24, 2012, report.

Some Republican lawmakers are sceptical of Lew's argument that prioritisation won't work.

"The law requires the Treasury secretary to manage debt, the receipts and payments of the nation," Mick Mulvaney, told Bloomberg Television. "We are a little worried that they are exaggerating for political advantage because most people up here think they do have the ability to prioritize."

Investors still might be spooked even if debt payments are kept up, said Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Analytics.
"If I were a bond investor and I saw Social Security payments not being made, I would wonder how long it would be before I wouldn't be paid," Zandi said.

Whether the Treasury defaults or not, "we're in for a long, deep recession" without an increase in the borrowing limit, he said.
To make things worse, "it's happening at a very sensitive time, right ahead of the holiday shopping season," said Julia Coronado, chief economist for North America at BNP Paribas in New York.

If Social Security benefit payments are held up, "you're talking about the immediate loss of a fairly significant chunk of income for a population that is fairly dependent on that cash flow," she said. "You'd see an immediate pullback" in household spending.

The Fed would be hard-pressed to cushion the economy from such a budget squeeze, because it is already holding short-term interest rates near zero and buying $US85 billion worth of debt securities per month to help bring long-term rates down.
"There is no way the Federal Reserve would be capable of offsetting" such a hit to the economy, said David Stockton, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics in Washington.

"Hitting the debt ceiling is going to have grave consequences for the US economy, US financial markets and global financial markets as well," added Stockton, a former Fed official who is also a senior adviser to St. Louis-based Macroeconomic Advisers.

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: US on road to recession, says economist
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2013, 11:05:25 PM »
The Outstanding Public Debt as of 06 Oct 2013 at 02:23:18 AM GMT is: $16,751,509,246,598.13
Pama-uli na lang mo sa ato!!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
commercial break ...
Sacrifice sale -- Inheritance Settlement
# 6 Dove St., Isabel Village, Palao, Iligan City, Philippines
Inspect to appreciate
Contact Mr. Jose Y. Tan in the same address.
It's a steal!!!!!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 11:12:57 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2013, 07:39:00 PM »

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 27 Oct 2013 at 02:32:24 AM GMT is: $17,083,422,449,869.06
 :o :o :o :o :o

j

juan

• View Profile
US debt surges $328 billion in single day, surpassing $17 trillion for first time

RT.com Published time: October 19, 2013 09:32 Edited time: October 21, 2013 07:32

Just one day after President Barack Obama signed into law a bipartisan deal to end the government shutdown and avoid default, the US debt surged a record $328 billion, the first day the government was able to borrow money.
Fasten your seatbelt, because the US debt rate is racing out of control and nobody seems to know where or when the spending will end: The US debt now equals $17.075 trillion, according to figures the Treasury Department posted online on Friday.

The one-day increase of $328 billion to the US debt load smashed the previous record of $238 billion set two years ago.

The huge leap toward what some economists fear will be eventual insolvency was blamed on the government replenishing its supply of "extraordinary measures," that is, the federal funds it borrowed from over the last five months in a desperate effort to avoid hitting the debt ceiling.

Under the law, government coffers are refilled once there is “new debt space,” according to a report in The Washington Times.

The Treasury Department was forced under so-called “extraordinary measures” to borrow $400 billion beginning in May, in anticipation of an agreement between Congress and Obama.

“Usually Congress sets a borrowing limit, or debt ceiling, that caps the total amount the government can be in the red,” according to the report. “But under the terms of this week's deal, Congress set a deadline instead of a dollar cap. That means debt will rise by as much as the government spends between now and the Feb. 7 deadline.”

If the rate of spending continues as it has over the last five months, US debt may eventually by as much as $700 billion before it must apply for another increase to the debt ceiling.

Republicans, who came under intense criticism for “holding the government hostage” by demanding an overhaul of Obama’s healthcare legislation, eased off on their unpopular demands without demanding any spending cuts.

On Wednesday, the Democrats and Republicans pushed through last-minute legislation ending a 16-day government shutdown and extending the already high debt ceiling to avert a default that would have had serious global economic repercussions.

Standard & Poor's said on Wednesday that the partial US government shutdown, the first in 17 years, had already trimmed $24bn from the American economy and would reflect poorly on economic data in the fourth quarter.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:55:31 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
The Outstanding Public Debt as of 27 Oct 2013 at 02:32:24 AM GMT is: $17,083,422,449,869.06
 :o :o :o :o :o
Which is scarier? The Philippine earthquakes or the USA bankrupt economy?
 ???

« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:17:32 PM by juan »