Are We Near The Bottom Yet?

• 35 replies
M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Are We Near The Bottom Yet?
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 09:00:24 AM »

God respects man's freedom and there's nothing He can do if man uses that freedom to choose the good or the bad.

God can do anything...like I said..nothing is impossible with God..  :)
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2009, 09:05:24 AM »
God can do anything...like I said..nothing is impossible with God..  :)

you see, I dont have blind faith here. what i have is faith complemented with reason.

what i believe in is that God knows everything. God knows that Adam will eat that apple. But God respected Adam's freedom and He never prevented Adam from eating it.

You want to know why? Because among God's creations, it is only man whom he created with freedom.

Using this freedom, man is capable of loving. Hence we cant force people to love us, right? We have to respect this freedom. And God also respects this freedom because it is the way by which he has designed man.

What I used as example above is about love. But same analogy can be made with respect to other decisions like money, family matters, etc.

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 09:08:51 AM »
well-said...but i still believe that things will get better soon...in God's perfect time :)
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 09:11:41 AM »
like i said earlier, bilib ako sa faith mo, kathlene.

i also hope and pray that things will get better. but the sad thing is that most exports say we will go thru worse times before things will get any better. i think its a realistic assessment actually.

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 09:15:44 AM »
like i said earlier, bilib ako sa faith mo, kathlene.

thank you :)

we will go thru worse times before things will get any better. i think its a realistic assessment actually.

yeah...that's realistic but at least it will get better :)

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 09:16:38 AM »
thank you :)

yeah...that's realistic but at least it will get better :)

it will, kathlene.....and you're welcome.

M

MsC

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 09:17:28 AM »
it will, kathlene.....and you're welcome.

:)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 03:14:59 PM »
bottom pa rin

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2009, 09:04:28 PM »