Similarities between Taal Volcano and a Woman

• 1 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Similarities between Taal Volcano and a Woman
« on: March 02, 2009, 11:34:27 PM »
If you happen to visit the Philippines, one tourist spot you must not miss is the Taal Volcano. The scenic spot is at Taal Vista Lodge. The best time to go there is during a very foggy morning. You will be begging the fog to open up so you can see the view. If the fog should pity you, it will open up but only for a short moment. Then, it closes and that’s the end of it.

If the fog doesn’t open up, then tough luck. You have to come back another day.

I mean, on a clear, sunny day, you can see that it is really very beautiful. But you will be depriving yourself of the excitement of begging.

It’s like the difference between looking at a very beautiful woman that’s already naked and looking at her strip teasing. I prefer the latter. There’s that element of torture- that excite of begging, “Please remove your …..”. And when she has removed everything, it will only be for a short moment. Then, she runs backstage.

If she doesn’t appear, then tough luck. You have to come back another day.

No wait. The similarity does not end there. It is not only very beautiful. It is also very peaceful, very calm, very serene, etc., etc., etc. But underneath it is a smouldering lave. It is really a fiery volcano that could erupt anytime and claim 600 lives or more. Yes, indeed! It is no different from a woman. Of course, there are exceptions.

Why do people want to live nearby? Because the soil is very fertile due to the volcanic ash that is rich in phosphates. Yes, fertile like a woman.

In spite of her mercurial behaviour, I still prefer her to him. I must admit that it is a lot more fun to be with her than with him. Until she erupts. Then, I’d better run for my life.

wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

Re: Similarities between Taal Volcano and a Woman
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 12:22:30 AM »
hahaha, this is true
"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."