• 2 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Leehom Wang
« on: April 07, 2009, 04:01:58 PM »
Leehom Wang Defeats Jolin Tsai and S.H.E: Taiwan's Top Celebrity Earner

Records say that this year's top three celebrity earners of Taiwan are WANG LI HONG (Leehom Wang), CAI YI LIN (Jolin Tsai), and S.H.E.

Last year in 2006 Leehom defeated ZHOU JIE LUN (Jay Chou) becoming the top earner. This year Leehom is in first place again, without a doubt.

Last year Leehom's contract with Sony BMG was full. While Leehom and Sony were discussing about their new contract, rumors say that Leehom was to sign under the record label with a NT $150,000,000 salary for three years. In the end Leehom has signed under the company with that sum. With only this amount it is already several times larger than Jay Chou's earnings for the film "Golden Armor."

Last year Leehom completed over 6 world tour concerts, over 5 organized miscellaneous concerts, and over 10 adverts. Adding the sum of this together it is already more than the salary for renewing the contract with Sony BMG.

"$285,000,000? That much? Isn't that a bit exaggerated?" When Leehom, the last performer of the May 19 Johnnie Walker concert in Shanghai, heard about this amount, he didn't want to believe it. He admit that he "stinks at math" and he never looks at his account book so he is not clear in how much he earns. Since the beginning of his singing career Leehom has always left the money power for his mother to handle. "My mom has been handling my contracts since my first one. Also the management contract and record contract renewals are all at the company, and the company also takes care of the tax, so I need not to ask much."

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
Re: Leehom Wang
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 04:23:29 PM »
more power in your career man
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 09:51:52 AM by MG »
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Leehom Wang
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 01:15:28 AM »
good for him