second chances

• 10 replies
p

pearlaloo

• i know my role and i play it well...
    • View Profile
second chances
« on: April 11, 2009, 07:29:10 AM »
       One warm afternoon while i was flipping pages on a magazine, ive read one question statEment Written in bold white lEtters that goes "should you give a guy who cheated on you a second chance?" Oooh.. tough question? senseless? silly? or what? Maybe a lot of you would hollar "NO WAY!" but hey! take it easy.. when youre in the situation and when love is factored in, youll be confused. Anyway, i want to share my idea and to let you know that Ive done it.. to give a second chance to a guy who cheated on me.

As a person everyone deserves second chances, Right? But im not telling you that he should be given a second chance directly. he has to go through the eye of the needle first and work extra hard to earn my trust again. once trust is ruined, its really hard to get it back once again. Well of course, i wont give him a second chance if i dont have strong feelings for him.. If he consistently shows that he feels the same way and is sorry for all the mistakes that he has done, then why not? Maybe a lot of you would argue and say "If he cheated you once, hell probably do it again.." Hmmm... Mind you peepZ, everyone commits mistakes. imperfections makes us certified humans. whats important and fulfilling is learning from them. Second chance is different froM third chance. Its definitely stupidity if youll reach to third, fourth, fifth chances and so on.. its absolutely another story. I still certainly believe in second chance that things will still work out fine but not in third chances.

I guess ive shared some hint on what to do if youre in the situation. Im not forcing  that you should give all guys second chances. Give it to those who are worthy of it. Behind all the advices that youll listen, its still on your own perception on what youll going to decide. To end this up heres a line that i want all of you to remember "TRUE LOVE REQUIRES DEEP UNDERSTANDING AND DEDICATED FAITH...=)"

~ pearlaloo ~

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Re: second chances
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 07:46:54 AM »
very nice, thanks for sharing raiza.. ;)
life is beautiful!

p

pearlaloo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 07:51:22 AM »
no prob  ;D
~ pearlaloo ~

havoc

• "awesome is my word" LMAO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 08:26:28 AM »
wouldnt that depend on the relationship? did you both fail at some point or wat not........? was one too busy for the other....? there are a lot of possiblities for either both of you to cheat......still no excuse but you should consider the possiblities........
jai

if only i can go back in time.....

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 05:40:11 AM »
you have a point there, raizah.

p

pearlaloo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 07:00:04 AM »
thaNx!
~ pearlaloo ~

havoc

• "awesome is my word" LMAO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 11:54:30 AM »
 ::)
jai

if only i can go back in time.....

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 11:59:47 AM »
I really like this part of the story:

"As a person everyone deserves second chances, Right? But im not telling you that he should be given a second chance directly. he has to go through the eye of the needle first and work extra hard to earn my trust again. once trust is ruined, its really hard to get it back once again."

paulix

• paulix
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 02:34:53 AM »
everyone deserves a 2nd chance.... no matter how stubborn, how misbehaved and the size o
       One warm afternoon while i was flipping pages on a magazine, ive read one question statEment Written in bold white lEtters that goes "should you give a guy who cheated on you a second chance?" Oooh.. tough question? senseless? silly? or what? Maybe a lot of you would hollar "NO WAY!" but hey! take it easy.. when youre in the situation and when love is factored in, youll be confused. Anyway, i want to share my idea and to let you know that Ive done it.. to give a second chance to a guy who cheated on me.

As a person everyone deserves second chances, Right? But im not telling you that he should be given a second chance directly. he has to go through the eye of the needle first and work extra hard to earn my trust again. once trust is ruined, its really hard to get it back once again. Well of course, i wont give him a second chance if i dont have strong feelings for him.. If he consistently shows that he feels the same way and is sorry for all the mistakes that he has done, then why not? Maybe a lot of you would argue and say "If he cheated you once, hell probably do it again.." Hmmm... Mind you peepZ, everyone commits mistakes. imperfections makes us certified humans. whats important and fulfilling is learning from them. Second chance is different froM third chance. Its definitely stupidity if youll reach to third, fourth, fifth chances and so on.. its absolutely another story. I still certainly believe in second chance that things will still work out fine but not in third chances.

I guess ive shared some hint on what to do if youre in the situation. Im not forcing  that you should give all guys second chances. Give it to those who are worthy of it. Behind all the advices that youll listen, its still on your own perception on what youll going to decide. To end this up heres a line that i want all of you to remember "TRUE LOVE REQUIRES DEEP UNDERSTANDING AND DEDICATED FAITH...=)"

we all have the ryt to a 2nd chance...if Jesus died 4 our sins giving us a 2nd chance of life...we all deserve a 2nd chance in love

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 02:54:52 AM »
everyone deserves a 2nd chance.... no matter how stubborn, how misbehaved and the size owe all have the ryt to a 2nd chance...if Jesus died 4 our sins giving us a 2nd chance of life...we all deserve a 2nd chance in love

hmmm, pwede