• "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Celebrity Tattoos Revealed
« on: April 19, 2009, 06:37:01 AM »
Celebrity Tattoos Revealed
posted by GetBack.com - Thu Apr 16 2009, 5:45 AM PDT

hunky Venn Penales just got a tattoo

Tattoos have become as American as Snuggies, Obamamania, and Octomoms. They're the must-have accessory for the celebrity who has everything -- or wants a secret in the midst of a very public life. When Brad Pitt went on "Oprah" late last year, some crazed fan put Mr. Angelina Jolie on the spot, wanting to know every last detail of his many tattoos. Brad wasn't giving up anything.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie love their tattoos!

The other half of Brangelina has more ink than we have room to explain. She does, however, get the prize for "best do-over," when she had her "Billy Bob" tat (a reference to ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton) removed and replaced with the latitude and longitude of each of her children's birthplaces.

Here are some more stories behind some of our favorite tattoos. Maybe you'll be inspired before you go for that full sleeve!

brad pitt

Brad Pitt, as mentioned above, Brad has more than a few tattoos he'd like to keep private. His wife revealed the meaning behind one of them. Sort of. Angelina told "Entertainment Weekly" last year that after she scribbled on Brad's back, he decided to have her handiwork inked permanently. Perhaps that explains the French text under the Iceman tat on his left forearm. Translation: "Life is absurd."

beyonce knowles

Beyonce Knowles, Mrs. Jay-Z and her hubby have matching ring tattoos. The Roman numeral "IV" sits under the "Irreplaceable" singer's big rock. What does it mean? It could be that both Beyonce and Jay-Z were both born on the fourth day of a month (9.4.81 and 12.4.69). Perhaps it's because they married on April 4. Or maybe it's how many years the Hollywood power couple think their marriage will last.

johnny depp

Johnny Depp, the actor's right arm famously proclaimed "Winona Forever" in the midst of a not-so-forever '90s romance with Winona Ryder. It now reads "Wino Forever." He also seriously mixes work and body art. Depp has the word "Jack" (also the name of his son) and a sparrow on his left forearm, a nod to his famous role in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy. So where's the "21 Jump Street" ink?

britney spears

Britney Spear's ink is definitely more restrained than her behavior. The pop star has a collection of small symbols on various body parts. The tattoos we find most fascinating are the three Kabbalah symbols on the back of her neck that supposedly translate into the word "healing." Guess it's a good thing she can't see them: Brit supposedly dropped the religion despite Madonna's protests.

john meyer

John Mayer, the only thing John Mayer does more than Twitter is get tattoos. The "Waiting On The World To Change" singer has slowly transformed himself into a full-sleeved 21st-century ink man. Among his various symbols and illustrations are the initials "SRV" for his guitar hero, the late Stevie Ray Vaughan. By the way, Mayer's ex, Jennifer Aniston, stopped after getting a small heart on her belly.

tommy lee

Tommy Lee, The Motley Crue drummer is the closet thing to an Illustrated Man on this list. Although there's virtually no part of Tommy Lee's body left uncovered, he's made a few missteps along the way, including a 1998 swastika that he subsequently had removed. The bad boy rocker's also putting his tattoos to work: Tommy' clothing line, TL for PL, features designs inspired by his body art.

billy joe armstrong

Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day's lead singer is another one with too many tats to mention. But we dig Billie Joe Armstrong's commitment to family. His wife of 14 years, Adrienne, and his kids, Jakob and Joseph, all figure prominently on his arms. Our favorite tattoo is the one on his right forearm: an old-school photo-booth filmstrip depiction of his better half.

rihanna

Rihanna's tattoos are a study in contradictions. The 21-year-old Barbadian beauty has the words "Shhh..." and "love" inked on her fingers and a small handgun on her left ribcage. We see the Chris Brown relationship in a different light.

drew barrymore

Drew Barrymore, famously wild as a child, Drew Barrymore got most of her six tattoos before she turned 14, the lone exception being a Celtic cross on her ankle (she's of Irish descent). Another cross on her lower back contains her mother's name, Jaid.

Top 3 Male Celebrity Tattoos That Don’t Suck

Everyone’s got tattoos these days. While some can be pretty sexy, most are just awful, and none more so than tattoos on male celebrities that seem so out of place. More often than not, most male celebrities get ink done so they can look cool or tough or gangsta or whatever, but end up looking like some douche whose friends made fun of while passed-out drunk the night before. The guys listed below, however, are some of the exceptions. At least their tattoos don’t suck, because they suit them pretty well.
3. Ben Affleck

I may not like this guy that much, but that tattoo on his right bicep is just plain cool.

2. Colin Farrell

That tattoo on his right arm is just one of many, all of which fit the Irish actor’s bad boy image perfectly.

1. Johnny Depp

He owned one of the most talked-about celebrity tattoos of all time (“Winona Forever”, since changed to “Wino Forever”). Whatever design tattoo he wishes to put on his body , it'll still look pretty cool, because, c’mon, he’s Johnny Depp.

Top 5 Celebrity Trampstamp Tattoos

There is that perception that women who have so-called “tramp stamps”, or tattoos on their lower back, are more promiscuous than others. If that belief had any smidgen of truth in it, does that mean the celebrities pictured below, who all have great tramp stamps, are kinda loose? Not really sure about that, but one thing’s for certain, at least for this writer: they have, IMHO, some of the best celebrity tramp stamp tattoos around.

5. Jessica Alba

OK, not exactly the greatest tattoo design ever. But don’t you just love it when you can stare at her a$@ all day and not be deemed a pervert, because you can always say you were just admiring the cute bow tattoo on the small of her back?

4. Anna Kournikova

This sexy Russian’s tramp stamp, a tribal-inspired design tattoo with stars, is simple, but never fails to get anyone’s attention. Or maybe she’s got my attention because she’s scratching her butt in the above pic, I’m not really sure.

3. Ana Beatriz Barros

Sexy wings for a sexy angel.

2. Anastacia

Many of her music videos feature her beautifully-designed tramp stamp, a tattoo of the Egyptian symbol of eternal life surrounded by the sun.

1. Angelina Jolie

The sexiest movie star ever, a certified celebrity MILF, and owner of one of the most intricate (and obviously painful when created) tramp stamp tattoos that can be seen on a celebrity. Brad Pitt is one lucky bastard.

10 Awful Celebrity Tattoos

An increasing number of celebrities are sporting tats these days. But as with any stuff done on the human body, results vary. Some end up with the sexiest tattoos, while some looked better off without them. Well, maybe not Mike Tyson, but these celebrities shouldn’t have gotten these awful tattoos in the first place:

1. Cristina Ricci

That tattoo near her bustline looks like indentations of a bra that was too tight.

2. Megan Fox

She’s a hottie, but that Shakespearean quote on her back is a nottie. And don’t even get me started on that Marilyn Monroe tat on her forearm.

3. Cher

There’s nothing sexy about a tattoo near your butt that looks like you’ve got a really bad case of diaper rash.

4. Steve-O

The most blatant display of narcissism ever. This Jackass just loves himself a bit too much.

5. Kristin Cavallari

Not exactly a wise place to put a tacky tattoo of her boyfriend Nick Zano’s initials, cause if they break up badly, that tattoo looks tempting enough to obliterate with a razor blade or a knife.

6. Nicole Richie

Cute wings up close, but they look like flat iron burns from a distance.

7. Mike Tyson

As if he ever needed those scary facial tats to scare the pants off people.

8. Pink

Those tattoos would have looked nice on someone like Mike Tyson. On second thought, she does look like a male boxer anyway…

9. David Beckham

Can anyone say ‘wannabe’? Becks is just trying too hard too look gangsta, when everything about him screams ‘wimp’. Check his left ankle for more details on that comment.

10. Andre Brown

Apparently, just etching "Psalm 27:1" on his leg wouldn't suffice for this Memphis Grizzlies cager.

The 10 Sexiest Celebrity Tattoos

Gone are the days when tattooed females weren’t such a common sight. With more and more people becoming more open to the idea of getting some body art done, tattoos have broken free from its stereotype as a staple among criminals or underground movements and the like. As a matter of fact, tattoos have become so mainstream that a number of today’s biggest female celebrities sport at least one piece of body art.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:14:36 AM by OMG! »
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Celebrity Tattoos Revealed
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 11:11:16 PM »
magpa tattoo kaya ako gaya nito?

« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 11:55:55 PM by Mikey is the »

luckytzarms16

• i miss my lil babygirl. :(
    • View Profile
    • Together
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 11:24:44 PM »
Jennifer Love Hewitt

Angelina Jolie

Tequilla

David Beckham
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:13:43 AM by OMG! »
LOve people and use things,Not Love things and use people:)

Milagrosa

• it's hot!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 03:32:56 PM »
Christina Ricci and a friend of Mikey

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 05:16:06 PM by Mikey is the »
my bath tub is my friend nowadays!

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 04:37:07 PM »
Top 5 Celebrity Trampstamp Tattoos

There is that perception that women who have so-called “tramp stamps”, or tattoos on their lower back, are more promiscuous than others. If that belief had any smidgen of truth in it, does that mean the celebrities pictured below, who all have great tramp stamps, are kinda loose? Not really sure about that, but one thing’s for certain, at least for this writer: they have, IMHO, some of the best celebrity tramp stamp tattoos around.

5. Jessica Alba

OK, not exactly the greatest tattoo design ever. But don’t you just love it when you can stare at her a$@ all day and not be deemed a pervert, because you can always say you were just admiring the cute bow tattoo on the small of her back?

4. Anna Kournikova

This sexy Russian’s tramp stamp, a tribal-inspired design tattoo with stars, is simple, but never fails to get anyone’s attention. Or maybe she’s got my attention because she’s scratching her butt in the above pic, I’m not really sure.

3. Ana Beatriz Barros

Sexy wings for a sexy angel.

2. Anastacia

Many of her music videos feature her beautifully-designed tramp stamp, a tattoo of the Egyptian symbol of eternal life surrounded by the sun.

1. Angelina Jolie

The sexiest movie star ever, a certified celebrity MILF, and owner of one of the most intricate (and obviously painful when created) tramp stamp tattoos that can be seen on a celebrity. Brad Pitt is one lucky bastard.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 06:14:59 AM by Mikey is the »

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 06:42:55 PM »
hahaha... ;D

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 07:22:07 PM »
ayoko munang maka tatoo dahil marami pang in need sa aking dugo...pa hena2x tatoo lang  muna ngayon

DonFormilleza

• Global Moderator
  • i love you all..
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »
ag ako bitaw gitz kay gipa tang2 nako.

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »
unsa may makuha sa tattoo?
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

Arlyn

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 11:29:57 PM »
i dn't like tattoo