Miss Sri Lanka 2006 Jacqueline Fernandez

• 4 replies
Miss Sri Lanka 2006 Jacqueline Fernandez
« on: May 04, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »
By Husam Abedaker

MUMBAI (BOMBAY), INDIA - MARCH 09: Former Miss Sri Lanka Jacqueline Fernandez poses at the press conference for unveiling the Femina Miss India 2009 Contestants held at Hotel Sahara Star on March 09, 2009 in Bombay, India. (Photo by Chirag Wakaskar/WireImage)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Miss Sri Lanka 2006 Jacqueline Fernandez
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »
Jacqueline Fernandez is an Bollywood actress who hails from the island nation of Sri Lanka. She has three siblings, two sister and an younger brother. She is half Malaysian and half Srilankan. In Bahrain where she had most of her schooling, where she was motivated to do well and excelled in events such as Athletics, Drama and many other fields, she especially enjoyed Track and Field.

Having a passion for cultures and languages she also joined the Berlitz school of languages, where she learned to speak Spanish and improve her French and Arabic, she also picked up Horse Riding.

According to her: "Being independent and accomplished was imperative to me and I always demanded the best of myself. Perfectionism is my strongest asset."

After her schooling in Bahrain, she was awarded a Scholarship to study at the University of Sydney, where she pursued a degree in Media and Communications in Sydney, Australia.

Having the ambition to do something for her country, she competed in Miss Universe 2006. She has worked as an anchorwoman on one of Sri Lanka's business programs called "Lanka Business Report". She also writes a weekly column for a national newspaper, the "Daily mirror". Jackie also has a non-profit organisation in Sri Lanka focusing on empowering the underprivileged.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 12:58:56 PM by Mikey is the »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 01:00:44 PM »
Jacqueline Fernandez Sexy Sri Lankan Actress Photos. This time i have decided to publish hubs based on some Variety topics that may com e to you as a surprise. Set saree wearing college girls are the main attraction,this is because college and campus sexy photos have greater demand.

Then again some actress from Srilanka and India and Tollywood,Kollywood, Bollywood actress and sexy models are also here to entertain you. If you want to read all my hubs you will have use the Read More Hubs option that you can find in the sidebar. You can also get more details of sexy actres and models and also many navel colections and saree galleries.

I know very well that all my fans and my lakhs of visitors will surely like these sexy pictures. I have newly added some hubs based on the reality show dances that are now taking place in most places. As the reality shows have demand ,the dance shows and also i have found that Television anchors are another category other than News reader girls that have high demand all over india. So keep enjoying these sexy photos and you can also join my fan club to get the latest pictures as soon as it is published.

Arlyn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 10:53:23 PM »
wow very nice

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 11:04:53 PM »
she's awesome