Guyabano The Soursop Fruit

• 136 replies
Re: Guyabano The Soursop Fruit
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2010, 08:55:25 PM »
Hi Mikey / Roger,

I found out that the juice of this fruit is available off the shelf in 330ml cans in Singapore. It would be very much easier for me to source these juice cans from Singapore. Though, I am still trying to source the fruit itself from Singapore....

However, do you know of any one who was actually cured of cancer by consuming this fruit or its juice ? Will the canned juice - with all its preservatives and additives to make the juice taste a little better - be really useful to fight against cancer ?

Meanwhile, please let me have any relevant information in this matter....please

Thank you Mikey and Roger for your concern.
Shashi

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2010, 09:19:57 AM »
i have never met someone who is actually cured about eating this fruit but will try to inquire from some of our friends.

lamay

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2010, 07:29:26 PM »
i pray for those who are suffering.
shake it all off and just have fun!

« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2010, 05:43:07 PM »
e nature's way nyu lang yan....

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2010, 11:27:05 PM »
is that for sale or are they selling the fruit internationally mike?

« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2010, 12:47:44 AM »
is that for sale or are they selling the fruit internationally mike?

nature's way is a food supplement.
for guyabano wala paman cguro ta nag export ana...

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2010, 03:18:57 AM »
e nature's way nyu lang yan....
"ALIVE meganutritionals" No.1 premium herbals in USA by Natures way Spring ville Utah Texas ..  8) 8) and 2 years ago a new breakthrough of Resveratrol fomula that triggers the sirtuin 1 gene
that is responsible for the longevity of cells anti aging gene, it delays the aging process 30-60% of that gene. 8) 8) Nature's Way Followed the process of David sinclaire - (founder) ...and made "RESTORLYF" food supplement in V-Capsules. 1 capsule is equivalent to 100 glasses of red wine without the alcohol content...  8) 8) please google Dr. David sinclaire

Resveratrol activates Sirtuin enzymes that promotes longer life span. And it has been proven thru extensive experiments with yeast, worms,flies,fish and most recently with laboratory mice. Also reversing diseases associated with aging like cancer, diabetes, hpertension,arthritis etc..--- National Institute of Aging.. 

Contents:
                       - Japanese knotweed
                       - Premium Redwine extract
                       - Grape Seed Extract
                       - Concentrated Red Wine Extract
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 04:11:50 AM by john »
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2010, 06:58:44 PM »
"ALIVE meganutritionals" No.1 premium herbals in USA by Natures way Spring ville Utah Texas ..  8) 8) and 2 years ago a new breakthrough of Resveratrol fomula that triggers the sirtuin 1 gene
that is responsible for the longevity of cells anti aging gene, it delays the aging process 30-60% of that gene. 8) 8) Nature's Way Followed the process of David sinclaire - (founder) ...and made "RESTORLYF" food supplement in V-Capsules. 1 capsule is equivalent to 100 glasses of red wine without the alcohol content...  8) 8) please google Dr. David sinclaire

Resveratrol activates Sirtuin enzymes that promotes longer life span. And it has been proven thru extensive experiments with yeast, worms,flies,fish and most recently with laboratory mice. Also reversing diseases associated with aging like cancer, diabetes, hpertension,arthritis etc..--- National Institute of Aging.. 

Contents:
                       - Japanese knotweed
                       - Premium Redwine extract
                       - Grape Seed Extract
                       - Concentrated Red Wine Extract

yup..korek...distributor gyud ko ana bai... :)

« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2010, 07:09:06 PM »
matikman nga rin yan

« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2010, 07:13:11 PM »
matikman nga rin yan

ang guyabano? or ang alive?