My Black & White Outfit

• 137 replies

klara

• i'm so in love!
    • View Profile
Re: My Black & White Outfit
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2009, 03:48:16 AM »
exactly!  read it again!

anybody who reads it would notice the word "joke" is enclosed in parenthesis.  I always do that to make sure there wouldn't be any misunderstanding.  unfortunately, there seemed to be one on this post. ;D  and the word "doll" didn't really mean literally a "doll", it's english slang for really attractive.  FYI, the slang "doll" was mainly used during WW II (1940's) and the 50's era......... i.e by humphrey "bogie" bogart, elvis presley, etc.  love those eras, that's why.  I'm quite a WW II history buff (slang for enthusiast). ;D :) 8)

aaahhhaa!!  now that explains it all!!  hahaha! 8)

you're a respectable soldier and cool,way to go devidawg

oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2009, 04:01:49 AM »
relaks lang kayo mga tol,inum na lang kayo ng malamig na tubig

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 04:08:49 AM »

thanx, klara!  cooooool........ that's right!  hehehe.  maybe that's why I enlisted in the army and made through airborne ranger training.  btw, you're definitely a doll, too........... doll-face! ;)  (bogie's fave word for women).  love those old movies!  wish I grew up during that era.......... slow and simple times. :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 02:28:40 PM »

aba,oo naman,super cool talaga yang si dawg,parating nakangiti

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2009, 02:44:08 AM »
aba,oo naman,super cool talaga yang si dawg,parating nakangiti

hahaha!  thanx, mikey!  need to smile a lot........... facial exercise 'yon, eh!   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2009, 02:48:04 AM »

klara, looking at your picture with the headset reminded me of the blackhawk pilot that I rode with when I was a helicopter gunner once. :) 8)

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2009, 10:15:05 AM »
klara, looking at your picture with the headset reminded me of the blackhawk pilot that I rode with when I was a helicopter gunner once. :) 8)

It reminds me when i'm with my friends during Xbox Live, playing Call of Duty World at War...daming nagmumura...hehahah ;D
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2009, 09:33:34 PM »

It reminds me when i'm with my friends during Xbox Live, playing Call of Duty World at War...daming nagmumura...hehahah ;D

hahaha!  that's how it is playing those games.  hahaha. ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2009, 07:37:06 AM »

nagmumura,bakit?

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2009, 03:45:51 PM »
nagmumura,bakit?

imagine playing paintball or airsoft........... better yet, being in actual combat, when people get hit, (which unfortunately, most often they're dead, if not injured) they yell profanity.......... in a video game, when you get hit......... you're out of the game temporarily.......... and that sucks so people use profanity.  at least, that's how we are when we play.  hehehe. 8)  that's how it is too when we have wargames in the army.  when we get hit, it doesn't sting but it just make this annoying and constant beep on our M.I.L.E.S. equipment. and man, it really suck.  hahaha!  8)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 03:48:40 PM by devildawg »