How do you think??

• 25 replies

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: How do you think??
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 01:00:34 PM »
that's one and of course they love to know that their deeds are getting the attention.

one have every reason to be scared.  although, statistics show that most of these very bad people choose their intended victims carefully.  they even study things about their victims before they do their crime.  i.e.  green river killer (gary leon ridgway), who murdered 90 women, mostly prostitutes; jeffrey dahmer and john wayne gacy, whose most victims were mostly blacks and young asian boys; the necrophiliac law student ted bundy, whose almost 100 victims were coeds; the zodiac killer, whose victims were within a certain age (16-29); the nightstalker (richard ramirez), during the 80's raped and murdered old women.......... to name a few.  so, one can do is be very aware of the surroundings.

That's very scary. Yeah, you have to be very careful and aware of your surroundings. Sometimes that's hard to do these days with so many distractions (phone, etc).

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 03:53:38 AM »
good thing i am not a prostitute,lol but yea, i am worried of my surroundings, notice of the flyer downstairs?

"flyer?"......... what flyer? ???
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 03:59:39 AM »
That's very scary. Yeah, you have to be very careful and aware of your surroundings. Sometimes that's hard to do these days with so many distractions (phone, etc).

fear is a good thing if used properly.  I don't know if you guys have noticed about police officers out there on the streets?  most of them, if not all, are quite paranoid.......... even during when they're off-duty.  and they use these paranoia so they'd be able to go home after their watch. 
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 08:59:13 AM »
fear is a good thing if used properly.  I don't know if you guys have noticed about police officers out there on the streets?  most of them, if not all, are quite paranoid.......... even during when they're off-duty.  and they use these paranoia so they'd be able to go home after their watch. 

Gotta be careful about not getting too paranoid though.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 02:36:50 AM »
"flyer?"......... what flyer? ???

it's downstairs, a black guy caught on camera following someone inside the bldg

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 08:48:33 PM »
Gotta be careful about not getting too paranoid though.

just like everything else......... too much of anything is not good.  dapat balanced.  paranoia for instance, according to California Penal Code 5150 (5150 by the way is also a law enforcement term for someone whose mental state is not intact), should be observed for at least 72 hours.  or else............ off to the institution!! >:(

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 08:49:02 PM »
it's downstairs, a black guy caught on camera following someone inside the bldg

will check it out next time.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2009, 01:45:13 AM »
will check it out next time.

he must have got into some room?

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 02:14:31 AM »
he must have got into some room?

probably so.  saw it posted on the wall by the mirror.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 02:15:45 AM »
probably so.  saw it posted on the wall by the mirror.

may dinala pa namang akong kahalaikan pa sa garahe,hehehe