julius castillo

• July Metrand
    • View Profile
    • Metrand Corp.
Re: QUOTE ME NOT, WRITE IT DOWN HERE
« Reply #3890 on: April 29, 2010, 02:14:01 AM »
exactly...ahehehehe..! ;D ;D

Psssttt. Mata pa ka partner.  Me, Bohlstering at 2 AM ;D
Metrand Corp is a Software Developer and a technology consulting company specializing in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Medical Billing Software, Home Health Billing Software, and any medical practitioner's electronic software systems. http://www.metrand.com

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3891 on: April 29, 2010, 02:25:20 AM »
Psssttt. Mata pa ka partner.  Me, Bohlstering at 2 AM ;D

tulog na dha partner oi..heehhee.,nglurat pa jud atwon ko...hehehe..
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3892 on: April 29, 2010, 09:16:57 PM »
naa pa bay dinumogan zul  ;D

Battle of the Sexes!!!!! :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: April 30, 2010, 02:36:13 AM »
"Science and religion are not at odds. Science is simply too young to understand."
— Dan Brown (Angels & Demons)  :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: April 30, 2010, 02:41:44 AM »
"The Bible did not arrive by fax from heaven…The Bible is the product of man, my dear. Not of God. The Bible did not fall magically from the clouds. Man created it as a historical record of tumultuous times, and it has evolved through countless translations, additions, and revisions. History has never had a definitive version of the book."
— Dan Brown (The Da Vinci Code)  :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: April 30, 2010, 02:44:36 AM »
"Knowledge grows exponentially. The more we know, the greater our ability to learn, and the faster we expand our knowledge base."
— Dan Brown (The Lost Symbol)  :) ;)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: April 30, 2010, 04:05:26 PM »
"History is always written by the winners. When two cultures clash, the loser is obliterated, and the winner writes the history books-books which glorify their own cause and disparage the conquered foe. As Napoleon once said, 'What is history, but a fable agreed upon?"  :) ;)
— Dan Brown (The Da Vinci Code)

well, the greeks might somewhat disagree.  they wrote of their conquest of Troy and even glorified the Trojans and Hector (prince of Troy).  of course, with this, they also glorified their (greeks) own warrior hero, Achilles.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3897 on: April 30, 2010, 04:37:40 PM »
"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend." (Paul Sweeney)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3898 on: April 30, 2010, 04:44:46 PM »
"Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong" (Peter T. Mcintyre)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3899 on: April 30, 2010, 04:48:43 PM »
"But what minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars, and each moment is a day" (Benjamin Disraeli)