felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
Re: QUOTE ME NOT, WRITE IT DOWN HERE
« Reply #2771 on: December 26, 2009, 02:23:44 AM »
parehas ta lix pero murag nalalum ra for me  ;D
lagi lagi bro...
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: December 26, 2009, 04:28:25 PM »
eh kc naay giliwatan mn gud Juan hehehe  ;D

"true love is life's best treasure.

wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.

true love abides all way.

through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

--------------------------------------

You were the first to tell me that this is nice.

And I replied, "Not as nice as you are".

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
sugar is sweet,
so are you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: December 26, 2009, 04:31:15 PM »
hahahahah....grabe na pud imong pasabog Juan, naka huna huna hino-on ko sa una nakong uyab na tag 18 years old ra,,,sus makabuang, sobra pa sa KFC,mas lami pa sa Jollibee na spaghetti na pataas ug pababa.....humot pa kaayo murag bulak sa utot-utot bitaw.....murag kape sa buntag na unang mata nimo mao gyud imong masim-hut ...busa mag save gyud ug tarong sa Metrobank para You are In Good Hands para panggastos sa uyab sa Pinas.......LOL

Ang galing mo mag-tag team, bai. Thumbs up!!!!!
Hehehe.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: December 26, 2009, 04:32:57 PM »

And seriously too manong Juan, i can sense your 'longing' for the right person--be not shameful about it. Everybody longs for that right somebody.. ;) ;) ;D
But first we have to have happiness from within dear..and only you can reclaim the joy of being you..and this isn’t dependent on having someone.
What you are--on your own,is really enough..and when you feel this, it is when you CAN actually share urself with someone else.

You've strummed both my medical and maternal strings Manong Juan--you already sound weary of life..you sound so tired. Any thought of retiring from all these so-called emotional drama instead?? ;D ;D ;D

Hehehe. You're wasting your time. No way in the world can you make me detour. I'm not the one who's living in that gutter that's getting filthier and filthier everyday. No way can you stop me from rescuing one.

Who do you think you are, anyway? Too arrogant to apologize.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #2775 on: December 26, 2009, 04:36:12 PM »
    Re: Rocking the Goddamn F**king Boat
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2009, 12:53:20 AM »   

juan
Fan

Re: "Woman was God's second mistake."
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2009, 08:00:51 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: devildawg on November 15, 2009, 06:50:30 AM
hallelujah!!  although, the other person isn't humble enough to extend apologies to whom it's due, that's ok.  as long as the "making up of stories" ceases (and the childish name-calling.........aaaah, so what, I've been called worse.  hahaha !!).  If she's going to say something, tell the truth and not twist the story to insinuate that I wronged her.........otherwise, just shut up about it!!  'coz her story just end up becoming more of a lie (to think that she's insinuating I'm the liar   ). unlike me, I always have proof with mine (nah! I really don't wanna get into that! ). I don't mind people avidly following my posts on this one, all the way to the other threads (just don't make it too obvious), like I told her before, this is a public forum. but please don't let emotions take over them preventing them from using good judgment.......... or ........... she does as she say, "leave me alone!" (I don't know why she say that, since I'm the one who should........... must be her favorite expression).  I haven't even remotely thought of interacting with that person since our so-called relationship/commitment ended, whatever it is.  and whatever that may be, it's the past...........too bad, so sad........booo hooo hooo. move on and get on with your life!!!!     there, I hope that's clear enough but wasn't too blunt. hehehe.    

Didn’t I say that it was Adam’s mistake?

Meggy_dooh
Idol

*winkies!*
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2009, 02:30:53 AM »   

ACHTUNG! ACHTUNG!
TAAL VOLCANO'S ABOUT TO ERUPT!
EVERYBODY! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 04:39:22 PM by juan »

v

vj

« Reply #2776 on: December 27, 2009, 04:09:42 AM »

Hehehe. You're wasting your time. No way in the world can you make me detour. I'm not the one who's living in that gutter that's getting filthier and filthier everyday. No way can you stop me from rescuing one.

Who do you think you are, anyway? Too arrogant to apologize.
sombody's talkng 2d mirr0r on ths one..that's a go0d start..atleast, u'r n0w trying 2 face reality. :D
I hav seen ur pr0gress n ths f0rum--keep it up man0ng Juan! :P

v

vj

« Reply #2777 on: December 27, 2009, 04:19:10 AM »
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2009, 12:53:20 AM »   

juan
Fan

Re: "Woman was God's second mistake."
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2009, 08:00:51 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: devildawg on November 15, 2009, 06:50:30 AM
hallelujah!!  although, the other person isn't humble enough to extend apologies to whom it's due, that's ok.  as long as the "making up of stories" ceases (and the childish name-calling.........aaaah, so what, I've been called worse.  hahaha !!).  If she's going to say something, tell the truth and not twist the story to insinuate that I wronged her.........otherwise, just shut up about it!!  'coz her story just end up becoming more of a lie (to think that she's insinuating I'm the liar   ). unlike me, I always have proof with mine (nah! I really don't wanna get into that! ). I don't mind people avidly following my posts on this one, all the way to the other threads (just don't make it too obvious), like I told her before, this is a public forum. but please don't let emotions take over them preventing them from using good judgment.......... or ........... she does as she say, "leave me alone!" (I don't know why she say that, since I'm the one who should........... must be her favorite expression).  I haven't even remotely thought of interacting with that person since our so-called relationship/commitment ended, whatever it is.  and whatever that may be, it's the past...........too bad, so sad........booo hooo hooo. move on and get on with your life!!!!     there, I hope that's clear enough but wasn't too blunt. hehehe.    

Didn’t I say that it was Adam’s mistake?

Meggy_dooh
Idol

*winkies!*
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2009, 02:30:53 AM »   

ACHTUNG! ACHTUNG!
TAAL VOLCANO'S ABOUT TO ERUPT!
EVERYBODY! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

there yah go again--c0py/pasting..lemme guess, u'r a full-time archivist by professi0n, ryt? Dnt u find it m0noton0us en0ugh?? Coz i find it b0ring. Time 2switch j0bs perhaps? :D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 04:21:27 AM by Meggy_dooh »

v

vj

« Reply #2778 on: December 27, 2009, 09:01:45 PM »
there yah go again--c0py/pasting..lemme guess, u'r a full-time archivist by professi0n, ryt? Dnt u find it m0noton0us en0ugh?? Coz i find it b0ring. Time 2switch j0bs perhaps? :D
..and uhh by the way, wrong thread kah manong. ;D ;D ;D

SHe

• ~ Peace Loving ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: December 28, 2009, 04:16:26 AM »
Be honorable yourself if you wish to associate with honorable people. Welsh Proverb ;)
the best kind of love, comes out of strong friendships