QUOTE ME NOT, WRITE IT DOWN HERE

• 4557 replies

marivic

• The right man is the one who seizes the moment
    • View Profile
Re: QUOTE ME NOT, WRITE IT DOWN HERE
« Reply #3630 on: April 18, 2010, 08:32:39 PM »
hahaha!!  well, I'm only 22.............. at least, the last time I celebrated my birthday!..........which was............hmmmmm.  can't remember when.  hahaha!! ;) :) 8)
hahahaha maybe ur med 40's bah?  ;D ;D ;D
"When you expect nothing and get everything, that's destiny" .(,")

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: April 18, 2010, 08:34:48 PM »
U're like Zulacs. The spankable type. Surely Dawg will agree with me.  :) :) ;)

naku pow!naku pow!!nandawit ka na naman...????di ka talaga marunong umintindi..!ginamit ma na naman ulit name ko dito..hmmm..symptoms na yata to...hehehe..iba na to!!lol...(Surely Dawg will agree)..omg!di nga sya nag agree kaya..hahaha.. ;D ;D ;D
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

marivic

• View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: April 18, 2010, 08:36:49 PM »
naku pow!naku pow!!nandawit ka na naman...????di ka talaga marunong umintindi..!ginamit ma na naman ulit name ko dito..hmmm..symptoms na yata to...hehehe..iba na to!!lol...(Surely Dawg will agree)..omg!di nga sya nag agree kaya..hahaha.. ;D ;D ;D
juan:  :-[  :-[  :-[   

;D ;D ;D

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: April 18, 2010, 08:37:05 PM »
correct me if I'm wrong (but I guess I'm excused since I don't understand the dialect).  hehehe.  I believe that the use of "dirty old man" in the thread was generalized or pertained to older men who hooks up with younger women.  in such case, using myself as an example, when I get old (say 50) and finally find the girl of my dreams (to replace the gap that my "one that got away" left) who might happen to be considerably younger than I am...............would I be considered a "dirty old man"?  this is just an inquiry. ;) :) 8)

"dirty old man"-a man who is roughly between 45 and 65 years old with lecherous inclinations ;D ;D ;D
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: April 18, 2010, 08:40:53 PM »
juan always refer ur name if aawayin sya wawa naman palaging naghahanap nang kakampi...peaceeeeeeeeee ;D ;D ;D

well, I'm all for the just and the truth.  and I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!  hahaha!!   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: April 18, 2010, 08:42:10 PM »
well, I'm all for the just and the truth.  and I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!  hahaha!!   ;) :) 8)

and nothing but the whole truth??so,may God help u...! ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: April 18, 2010, 08:42:55 PM »
hahahaha maybe ur med 40's bah?  ;D ;D ;D

oh man!!  if that's what you were told........... whoever told you that really lied to you (I bet there's a hidden agenda and a cover-up on that lie).  hahaha!!   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

marivic

• View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: April 18, 2010, 08:44:04 PM »
oh man!!  if that's what you were told........... whoever told you that really lied to you (I bet there's a hidden agenda and a cover-up on that lie).  hahaha!!   ;) :) 8)
wala naman nagsabi sa akin nag guess lang naman ako  ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: April 18, 2010, 08:50:39 PM »
"dirty old man"-a man who is roughly between 45 and 65 years old with lecherous inclinations ;D ;D ;D

"lecherous inclination"............. that doesn't sound right to me.  husbands and wives have to feel that towards each other to keep the fire burning.  I'd say, a "dirty old man" is an aged and usually married man who would sexually consort only with women (who is not their wife) of considerable age difference from the man.   ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 08:52:37 PM by devildawg »

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: April 18, 2010, 08:51:44 PM »
wala naman nagsabi sa akin nag guess lang naman ako  ;D ;D ;D

I was just guessing myself............more like shooting the breeze.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)