(You are Fired!) Miss California USA 2009 - Carrie Prejan

• 5 replies
by Husam Abedaker

UPDATE: We learned Carrie just received her letter of termination. She is officially out.

We've learned "biblically correct" Carrie Prejean will lose her Miss California USA crown today because she doesn't play well with others.

Sources connected with the pageant tell us even Donald Trump has now had it with Carrie, because she's violating her contract by not getting clearance to do her extracurricular stuff.

We're also told Carrie has been a no-show for appearances she was supposed to make for the pageant organization.

The firing, we're told, is strictly based on Carrie breaching her contract. It's not based on her political and moral views.

Carrie is getting her walking papers this afternoon.

The new Miss California USA will be Miss Malibu Tami Farrell.

The good people of the Vista Unified School District in San Diego have spoken -- and "biblically correct" topless model Carrie Prejean will not get a day in her honor.

We're told the debate over whether or not to honor Miss California -- a Vista native -- with "Carrie Prejean Day" lasted for 45 minutes... and ended with only one person voting in favor of it.

One argument against "C.P.D." came from Steve Lily, VP of the school board, who said the district had never honored a former student and didn't want to start with someone who "had breast implants, posed semi-nude" and whose goal was to be a Victoria's Secret model.

Miss California Topless -- Oops, She Did It Again

Posted May 13th 2009 10:30AM by TMZ Staff

Carrie Prejean must have a really, really bad memory -- because TMZ uncovered a brand new set of topless photos "biblically correct" Miss California took before she applied for the crown.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 12:56:17 PM by Hector »

Re: Miss California USA 2009 - Carrie Prejan (You are Fired!)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 01:14:24 AM »
Carrie Prejean -- The Origin of Homophobia

So how does a beauty queen turn into the poster child against gay marriage? In the case of Miss California Carrie Prejean, the answer may lie in an ugly divorce that may have cemented her views on gay relationships.

Carrie's parents filed for divorce in 1988 and the divorce and custody fights went on for more than a decade -- it was a divorce filled with homosexual allegations hurled by both sides.

In one of the docs, Carrie's dad describes a confrontation he had with her mom in 1996, in which he recounts an argument in a restaurant parking lot, where "Ms. Prejean accused me, in front of our daughter, of homosexuality."

The papers also quote a court-appointed doctor who said "The mother questioned [within hearing of the girls] whether [her father] was a homosexual or had a homosexual roommate."

Carrie's mom says the "gay" allegations went both ways. In court papers dated May 16, 2000, a report from the court-appointed counselor says "The mother also alleges the father told the girls their stepfather was gay, that all men with mustaches are gay." The father's response: "The father acknowledges talking with the girls about the stepfather's brother being gay, not the stepfather."

Launch PhotosAlso in the docs -- a handwritten letter from Carrie's older sister, in which she recounts a weekend stay with her dad: "One time my sister & I went in the hallway of my dad's apartment, & his roommate's door was open all the way & we saw [the roommate] in bed with another man. I don't think it's right for my sister & I to have to live that way."

So does Carrie believe gays broke up her parents' marriage? We called her rep ... no comment so far. We could not reach Carrie's dad for comment.

For the record, there are other allegations -- absolutely hideous -- in the divorce and custody papers -- which we have elected not to publish.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 01:03:21 PM by Hector »

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
Re: (You are Fired!) Miss California USA 2009 - Carrie Prejan
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »
Carrie Prejean fires back after losing Miss California crown

by Josh Rottenberg

In an interview with TMZ, deposed Miss California Carrie Prejean said that she was "shocked" at the news she had been stripped of her crown and fired back at pageant owner Donald Trump and the pageant producers. Prejean, who was fired by Trump for failing to get clearance for extracurricular activities, claims in response that pageant head Keith Lewis actually encouraged her to pose for Playboy magazine and appear in the reality series "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" Prejean, who sparked controversy with comments she made against gay marriage, insists the real motivation behind her firing was political: "What's behind this, I think, is a political debate. They don't agree with the stance that I took [on California's Proposition 8].... From day one they wanted me out, and they got what they wanted."
Please Visit My Beauty With A Purpose Website

www.janet.jamcee.com

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 02:16:49 PM »
Wild kasi, kaya yan napala mo :P :o ;D
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

D

DelDave

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 10:44:29 PM »
I feel sorry for Miss Carrie for being fired up nako si Mr. Donal T ang nag fired sa kanya nakakahiya ano!