Dawg's SOS on Dating Pinay Women

• 478 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dawg's SOS on Dating Pinay Women
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2009, 11:33:39 AM »
well, you have to use your charms which i don't know if i have,lols

may advice lang ako kay devildawg.....mabuti magdala ng suman sa kanyang liligawan..damihan mo!

charms!!.......... hmmmmm.......... got that one squared away!  bili ako ng several boxes of lucky charms cereal.  hahaha! ;D

suman, gitz?  excellent idea!!  I'll even pair it with hot cocoa with marshmallows and whipped cream.  hehehe. :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2009, 11:40:05 AM »
pero nasasarapan ako sa tamale nya eh

ano yon..ibang klaseng suman ba yon?

seasonal mexican dish........... usually, made during Christmas season.  it's made of minced and seasoned meat (chicken, pork, or beef) packed in masa (cornmeal dough), wrapped in corn husks, and steamed.  some are spicy.  but the one I brought to mikey is steamed in banana leaf (I guess, pinoy style).

sarap 'yon gitz.  the next time I go visit the p.i., and it's ok to carry food, I'll bring you some.  just remind me! :) 8)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 11:50:33 AM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2009, 11:43:09 AM »
ganon...parang moron ba dito sa atin sa bohol?

what is that?

moron here is not something one eat.........unless of course, the other person want to :o :o .......... moron over here means a dolt or a stupid person.  hahaha. :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2009, 11:43:09 AM »
I got most of the gist on this one........... don't worry pretty ladies.......... I'd like to do that for you both.  I don't mind.  and if you guys are gonna pour a bucket of piss on me........... just the piss please, and not the bucket.  or else.......... bukol!!  hahaha! ;D ;) :) 8)
HAHAHA--now this is funny Dawg! ;D ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2009, 11:45:14 AM »
what is that?
'moron' is made of ground rice flavored with milk and chocolate, then mura pod she porma suman Mhikeyy--luv it!! lami kaayo. i think delicacy ni sha from the Leyte area. ;) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2009, 11:46:07 AM »
HAHAHA--now this is funny Dawg! ;D ;D ;D

check out my signature text under my photo/avatar..........that's a definite fact.  I try to live up to it........... no boring moments with this bad boy!   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2009, 11:46:35 AM »
moron here is not something one eat.........unless of course, the other person want to :o :o .......... moron over here means a dolt or a stupid person.  hahaha. :) 8)
'moron' (the food, not the person) is one of my fave Pinoy delicacy. ;) ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2009, 11:47:16 AM »
check out my signature text under my photo/avatar..........that's a definite fact.  I try to live up to it........... no boring moments with this bad boy!   ;) :) 8)
dnt dig bad boys though! LOL

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2009, 11:52:47 AM »
dnt dig bad boys though! LOL

I don't mean bad like bad A$$........... I meant bad as in baaaaaaaaad!  or really good at some things.   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2009, 11:55:18 AM »
I don't mean bad like bad A$$........... I meant bad as in baaaaaaaaad!  or really good at some things.   ;) :) 8)
how bad is 'baaaaaaaaaaaaad'?? hehe now u'r confusing us here ??? ::) ???