Dawg's SOS on Dating Pinay Women

• 478 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dawg's SOS on Dating Pinay Women
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2009, 11:58:03 AM »
'moron' is made of ground rice flavored with milk and chocolate, then mura pod she porma suman Mhikeyy--luv it!!  ;) ;D

'moron' (the food, not the person) is one of my fave Pinoy delicacy. ;) ;D

now I know!  I better take note of it.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)  so, it's just like a crunchy milk chocolate hershey bar?  is that the closest thing to a moron (pinoy dish and not the person. hehehe.).......... I'm probably the closest description of a moron.  hahaha!  (corny joke!) ;D 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2009, 12:03:57 PM »
now I know!  I better take note of it.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)  so, it's just like a crunchy milk chocolate hershey bar?  is that the closest thing to a moron (pinoy dish and not the person. hehehe.).......... I'm probably the closest description of a moron.  hahaha!  (corny joke!) ;D 8)
nope--they steam it so it's soft..same consistency with cassava cake or so. ;) :) :D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2009, 12:07:38 PM »
how bad is 'baaaaaaaaaaaaad'?? hehe now u'r confusing us here ??? ::) ???

bad as in............ good on some things, funny, adventurous, little fear risking physical harm, the man in "yo' the man!"  hahaha.  i.e. kobey bryant in basketball, pacman in boxing, gen. doug mcarthur in battle of the p.i. WW II, gen. george patton in battle of the bulge WW II Europe, john wayne in "the greenberets" and "the longest day" movies, FPJ, robin padilla (I guess because he's really funny), batman, wolverine, superman, etc.......... etc..........etc........... hahaha! ;) :) 8).................. but definitely not like kho, ok!  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2009, 12:10:58 PM »
nope--they steam it so it's soft..same consistency with cassava cake or so. ;) :) :D

cassava cake!! aaaaaaaaaahhh......... my fave merienda.  the one in red ribbon bakery is soooooooo good!  btw, just for clarification, when I said, "I better take note of it."  I meant that "moron" is your favorite.   ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2009, 12:13:36 PM »
dnt dig bad boys though! LOL

but you haven't answered this questions.............what would you like to see in a guy?  do you prefer older or younger?  adventurous or square ( totally boring)?  countryboy or cityslicker?  a dancer or with two left feet?  a talker or one-question-one-answer type?  bold or apprehensive?  etc........ etc........ etc. ;D ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2009, 12:26:11 PM »
bad as in............ good on some things, funny, adventurous, little fear risking physical harm, the man in "yo' the man!"  hahaha.  i.e. kobey bryant in basketball, pacman in boxing, gen. doug mcarthur in battle of the p.i. WW II, gen. george patton in battle of the bulge WW II Europe, john wayne in "the greenberets" and "the longest day" movies, FPJ, robin padilla (I guess because he's really funny), batman, wolverine, superman, etc.......... etc..........etc........... hahaha! ;) :) 8).................. but definitely not like kho, ok!  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
sounds lyk u'r a Laker fan--m pro-Celtics duh!! Boston bby hehe

v

vj evardone

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2009, 01:10:54 PM »
may advice lang ako kay devildawg.....mabuti magdala ng suman sa kanyang liligawan..damihan mo!
hehe--maka-constipate man cguro nang suman kung daghan nah gitZ, labi nah ug dinumugan. ;D ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2009, 01:12:49 PM »
cassava cake!! aaaaaaaaaahhh......... my fave merienda.  the one in red ribbon bakery is soooooooo good!  btw, just for clarification, when I said, "I better take note of it."  I meant that "moron" is your favorite.   ;) :) 8)
u better take note of it, so the next tym u visit the Phils--u'll try it urself..and bring some when u come back here. ;D ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2009, 01:20:21 PM »
but you haven't answered this questions.............what would you like to see in a guy?  do you prefer older or younger?  adventurous or square ( totally boring)?  countryboy or cityslicker?  a dancer or with two left feet?  a talker or one-question-one-answer type?  bold or apprehensive?  etc........ etc........ etc. ;D ;) :) 8)
  i did answer those questions already in another thread(see link below)--but heyy, hope u'r not getting the impression that i represent all Pinoy women.hehe u shud also ask the rest of the MG.com babes here. ;) ;D http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php?topic=5380.msg210335#msg210335

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2009, 02:24:11 PM »
sounds lyk u'r a Laker fan--m pro-Celtics duh!! Boston bby hehe

not into sports.......... at least, not into those kind of sports.  I just know about kobe bryant since his really big here in Los Angeles.  I'm not the competitive type.  I just doing it on my own in my own way......... like skydiving, scuba-diving, spelunking, paintball/airsoft, or just plain hitting the gym type of person......... I still run every now and then, but not so much since time don't really permit me nowadays.  ;) :) 8)