• 478 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Dawg's SOS on Dating Pinay Women
« Reply #410 on: October 29, 2011, 08:11:37 PM »
Yep. It was a judgmental error. And a poor young girl paid a high price. :(
"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."   :) ;)
- Sholom Aleichem
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 08:12:50 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #411 on: October 29, 2011, 09:12:30 PM »
naghihirap na ba?
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• View Profile
Reply to felix
« Reply #412 on: October 29, 2011, 11:41:55 PM »
Yep. Price for fm has surged.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 29, 2011, 11:54:37 PM »
what is fm? weww
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 30, 2011, 05:17:20 PM »
what is fm? weww
FM. Fake Marriage. Before my asking price was US$1 billion. Now, it’s gone up to $1 trillion. Why not? Nobody’s interested in going to USA. Its economy’s bankrupt. Uncle Sam’s debt is $14,954,749,958,088.46 only. And rising. ;D ;D ;D :) ;)

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 30, 2011, 10:38:08 PM »
FM. Fake Marriage. Before my asking price was US$1 billion. Now, it’s gone up to $1 trillion. Why not? Nobody’s interested in going to USA. Its economy’s bankrupt. Uncle Sam’s debt is $14,954,749,958,088.46 only. And rising. ;D ;D ;D :) ;)
wow!

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 30, 2011, 11:53:54 PM »
Enjoy your holiday. Don’t drink too much. Except water, of course.
Hope nothing untoward will happen. Like being confined in the hospital for malaria, dengue fever, whatever.
Happened to me in Thailand. Hospitalized for food poisoning. Anyway, that was in my previous life. Hehehe.
:) ;)

surething!! but I think the army have given me so many different shots that I may have developed immunities for a lot of whatever is out there.  thanx just the same, brother. ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 11:57:00 PM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 30, 2011, 11:56:33 PM »
just go out there and have a blast:)

for sure, brother!!  I'll make that happen.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #418 on: October 30, 2011, 11:57:21 PM »
surething!! but I think the army have given me so many different shots that I may have developed immunities for a lot of whatever is out there.  thanx just the same. ;) :) 8)

Julius Ceasar will come to the rescue ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 31, 2011, 12:00:28 AM »
Me can read in between the lines, mate.  ;) Why you came back? You’re primary purpose is same as mine – collect3X and select. Hehehe. Just couldn’t resist the lovely merchandise here.   :D ;)
Lot more urgent in your case. ‘coz you haven’t contracted the marriage measles yet. Hehehe. ;)
But both of us have the same the dilemma – the divorce inquisition should it happen.  ;D ;)
What can we do? Que sera, sera! Hehehe.
Whatever or whoever, best of luck in your endeavour. May the force be with you. Hehehe.
:) ;)

the force is strong on this badboy.hehehe ;) :) 8)