• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Red Dot Hobby Shop
« on: June 23, 2009, 10:02:14 PM »
Red Dot Hobby Shop
Located at Airport Drive, Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines

About Red Dot Hobby Shop is the premier airsoft shop in Bohol, providing the airsoft enthusiast with the widest selection of airsoft guns, gear, accessories, memorabilia and technical support services in the whole province.

Services
Red Dot Hobby Shop is a full-service shop providing equipment, gear, accessories as well as the services of maintaining and the proper documentation of these replicas with the proper authorities.

We can also arrange games for new users to try the game and/or different weapon variants and gear for a very reasonable fee. We, as airsoft enthusiasts wish to increase the number of players so we would like to encourage experimentation so that the interested players become well versed in the rules and etiquette of the game.  We would like the interested players to enjoy the game and we take the time and effort that the player get the equipment that best suit their own playing style and tempo.

Runners like to keep their kit light and fast, snipers like to keep their gear close to the body to help them move through cover and provide camouflage, and gunners want more ammo.

Our gunsmith is well known in Bohol as being the best because of his ability to temper power with reliability. You can upgrade your gun to intolerable levels, making a broken gearbox a likelihood. Our gunsmith is able to bring his many years experience in repairing airsoft guns to give you the best advice and the cheapest solutions to your airsofting needs.  In his spare time, he is also an avid hunter and is well able to give advice on camouflage and prey stalking.

If you don’t have an airsoft gun, come speak to our gunsmith so we can offer advice on the best gun for you. Should you have a gun and wish to alter it to fit you better, come to the shop and we’ll tailor you the best solution to make you play better.

WE ALSO SELL second hand items, and if you decide to sell your gear, we can sell it for you!

Products
JG (Jing Gong) or Golden Bow is recognized as the best value because it is quite cheap for the quality of the guns they make. They’re not the best airsoft makers but they do make very good guns at a fraction of the cost. One of ACM or All China Made airsoft guns.

Any questions as to price or function of these products please direct them to [email protected], or click the link below:

For more info visit: http://reddothobbyshop.wordpress.com/

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 04:21:16 AM by boholster »
life is beautiful!

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Re: Red Dot Hobby Shop
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 10:02:43 PM »

pretty in pink sweets at red dot hobby shop
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 10:06:05 PM by boholster »
life is beautiful!

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 10:03:47 PM »
ang ganda ng model
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

sweets

• Global Moderator
  • "pepsi lover"
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 11:07:19 PM »
ang ganda ng model

thanks ms.babat! nice everrrrr kasi ang pink eh...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 11:27:40 PM by boholster »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 02:50:24 AM »
hindi ba mamahalin mga tinda mo?

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 07:31:50 AM »
murag smile si julia roberts

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 07:35:08 AM »
murag smile si julia roberts
wow ;D
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 11:16:04 AM »
akala ko nga si nikki gil?

sweets

• Global Moderator
  • "pepsi lover"
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 07:25:09 PM »
hindi ba mamahalin mga tinda mo?

affordable lang naman sya....lolz

SAW_girl

• i saw,i came,i conquered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 07:37:44 PM »
Our gunsmith is well known in Bohol as being the best because of his ability to temper power with reliability. You can upgrade your gun to intolerable levels, making a broken gearbox a likelihood. Our gunsmith is able to bring his many years experience in repairing airsoft guns to give you the best advice and the cheapest solutions to your airsofting needs.  In his spare time, he is also an avid hunter and is well able to give advice on camouflage and prey stalking.

at sino naman etong gunsmith aberrrrrrrr?