Cebu prison tribute to Micheal Jackson (youtube)

• 2 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Cebu prison tribute to Micheal Jackson (youtube)
« on: June 28, 2009, 08:05:57 PM »
Cebu prisoner's "Thriller" choreography

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdz38TIwqIQ
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

Re: Cebu prison tribute to Micheal Jackson (youtube)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 08:37:55 PM »
nice posting dawg--my younger bro also showed it to meh.  8) A perfect example of sublimation[transformation of unwanted impulses into something constructive]. m glad they're doing this. ;)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Cebu prison tribute to Micheal Jackson (youtube)
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 09:57:42 PM »
nice posting dawg--my younger bro also showed it to meh.  8) A perfect example of sublimation[transformation of unwanted impulses into something constructive]. m glad they're doing this. ;)

oh yeah.  back in 2004 when I went to cebu, missionary mission, along with some of the people in my church.......... we went to a jail in cebu city.  most of those guys are actually nice, hospitable, and very appreciative on what we were there for.  they just made a mistake or maybe a series of mistakes......... maybe due to their misfortune.  I've seen that over here, too.  besides, who am I to judge?............. "judge not and lest be judged.".......... "whosoever amongst us who haven't sinned, cast the first stone."......... remembered those from my Sunday bible class in my church. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)