"Can you give this dawg a NAME?"

• 298 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: "Can you give this dawg a NAME?"
« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2009, 12:08:38 AM »
5 wives?!?!  and he hasn't learned from the first one?  not for this bad boy!  one should be enough!!  although.......... hmmmmm...........if two, they'll fight with each other........... three, then two might gang up on the other......... four, that should even things up......... four is good.  hahaha!  (joke)
I meant his song!! ;) :) 8)

four is good huhhh..time to change religion sir. ;D ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2009, 12:14:55 AM »
then send me the recipe and instructions, please!!  sounds really good now!! ;) :) 8)
nothing fancy sir--you just put some Lipton mango tea powder and cold water (or with ice) on the blender until it gets foamy. ;) ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2009, 12:15:15 AM »

four is good huhhh..time to change religion sir. ;D ;D ;D

hahaha!!  heard that explanation from an old movie that I saw, stars Humphrey "bogie" Bogart.  It's a WW II movie about allied soldiers (including a muslim soldier)............. and at the end of his (the muslim), he said, "my wife would not like it.......... me having four wives.".......... I agree!!  ;) :) 8)........... although, mormons have several wives.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2009, 12:16:46 AM »
nothing fancy sir--you just put some Lipton mango tea powder and cold water (or with ice) on the blender until it gets foamy. ;) ;D

so, instant?  I thought, I'd have to put mango.  I don't think I've seen lipton mango tea in stores............ I've seen raspberry, though.  ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #174 on: July 11, 2009, 12:16:51 AM »
hahaha!!  heard that explanation from an old movie that I saw, stars Humphrey "bogie" Bogart.  It's a WW II movie about allied soldiers (including a muslim soldier)............. and at the end of his (the muslim), he said, "my wife would not like it.......... me having four wives.".......... I agree!!  ;) :) 8)........... although, mormons have several wives.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
good luck with your 4 captains/CEOs/commander-in-chiefs.hehe

v

vj evardone

« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2009, 12:18:58 AM »
so, instant?  I thought, I'd have to put mango.  I don't think I've seen lipton mango tea in stores............ I've seen raspberry, though.  ;) :) 8)
really?? hmmm..i still have some here coz my younger bro brought some from the Phils..
too bad you're not a neighbour, so for now you just have to imagine it.hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 11, 2009, 12:20:08 AM »
good luck with your 4 captains/CEOs/commander-in-chiefs.hehe

"too many minds!" ("the last samurai")...........  I don't think I can handle more than one wife.......... I maybe good (hahaha!!)......... but not that good.  besides, some say that one wife is headache enough........... imagine having more than one?  I'd have to be working round-the-clock!   ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 11, 2009, 12:22:47 AM »
really?? hmmm..i still have some here coz my younger bro brought some from the Phils..
too bad you're not a neighbour, so for now you just have to imagine it.hehe

so, that came from the p.i.?  maybe I'll make some kind of an experiment........... powdered regular flavored lipton tea and add some ripe mangoes........... then frappe.  ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 02:04:12 AM by devildawg »

v

vj evardone

« Reply #178 on: July 11, 2009, 12:25:10 AM »
"too many minds!" ("the last samurai")...........  I don't think I can handle more than one wife.......... I maybe good (hahaha!!)......... but not that good.  besides, some say that one wife is headache enough........... imagine having more than one?  I'd have to be working round-the-clock!   ;) :) 8)
haha--if you've withstood the bullets and all, (i think) you'll do fine with 4 bosses.haha
and heyy, if you think a wife is a 'headache'--wait what i gotta to say about what a hubby is..haha

v

vj evardone

« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2009, 12:27:17 AM »
so, that came from the p.i.?  maybe I'll make some kind of an experiment........... powdered regular flavored lipton tea and add some ripe mangoes........... the frappe.  ;) :) 8)
not a bad idea--but are you sure there's no Lipton mango tea in Pinoy stores there?? You should check it again. 8)