"Can you give this dawg a NAME?"

• 298 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: "Can you give this dawg a NAME?"
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2009, 02:03:40 AM »
haha--if you've withstood the bullets and all, (i think) you'll do fine with 4 bosses.haha
and heyy, if you think a wife is a 'headache'--wait what i gotta to say about what a hubby is..haha

bullets flying are easy............ one can just hide behind a brick wall and they're safe............. but a woman/wife!!??.......... I don't think there's any safe place from a mad woman.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)  oh, and I said "some"........... and that don't include me.  it would be good to have a wife............ somebody will wash my clothes............ cook my food.............. clean.  hahaha!  (joke!!) ;D ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2009, 02:05:16 AM »
not a bad idea--but are you sure there's no Lipton mango tea in Pinoy stores there?? You should check it again. 8)

I haven't checked pinoy stores.  I seldom go there, anyway........... and there's one not to far from where I live, too.  I'll check it the next time I swing by.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2009, 02:05:59 AM »
bullets flying are easy............ one can just hide behind a brick wall and they're safe............. but a woman/wife!!??.......... I don't think there's any safe place from a mad woman.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)  oh, and I said "some"........... and that don't include me.  it would be good to have a wife............ somebody will wash my clothes............ cook my food.............. clean.  hahaha!  (joke!!) ;D ;) :) 8)
should put up an ad at Craig's list sir..somthing lyk "Wanted: House Maid." hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2009, 02:07:33 AM »
should put up an ad at Craig's list sir..somthing lyk "Wanted: House Maid." hehe

"Wanted: House maid with benefits."  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2009, 02:08:54 AM »
"Wanted: House maid with benefits."  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
ohh--and benefits??! GOOD LUCK on that one!  ;) ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 11, 2009, 02:11:44 AM »
ohh--and benefits??! GOOD LUCK on that one!  ;) ;D ;D

hahaha!  yeah.......... definitely!  the "with benefits" would be easy to find, but......... the "house maid" would definitely be difficult, nowadays.  hahaha! ;D ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #186 on: July 11, 2009, 02:13:35 AM »
hahaha!  yeah.......... definitely!  the "with benefits" would be easy to find, but......... the "house maid" would definitely be difficult, nowadays.  hahaha! ;D ;) :) 8)
that's when having 4 wives come in handy--coz you can't have both attributes in one. :P :P ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 11, 2009, 02:18:18 AM »
that's when having 4 wives come in handy--coz you can't have both attributes in one. :P :P ;D

hmmmmm.......... you have a point there!  hehehe.

how 'bout you?  how are you on the cleaning and cooking part?  hahaha!  (joke!!) ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #188 on: July 11, 2009, 02:21:23 AM »
hmmmmm.......... you have a point there!  hehehe.
how 'bout you?  how are you on the cleaning and cooking part?  hahaha!  (joke!!) ;) :) 8)
you are  :-X with your name..then i'll just be  :-X regarding that question too. fair??  ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2009, 02:23:06 AM »
you are  :-X with your name..then i'll just be  :-X regarding that question too. fair??  ;D ;D ;D

fair enough......... I guess I'll just have to find out for myself someday.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)