• 17 replies

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
Re: Joey de Leon writes satiric ballad against Willie Revillame
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 09:46:05 AM »
you should watch tfc sometimes kent..

i don't have TFC...sorry ;)
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 09:48:23 AM »
uhmm meron pa...Gloria spent US$15k for lunch at Washington after meeting Obama.Then spent US$20k for dinner with her entourage in NY.

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 09:50:54 AM »
he's bz with his kbox

I'd rather play with my Xbox 360 Live with PNoy Clan....hahahah there's a lot of Newspaper Free at Seafood City, but some of those issues sa Pinas, are not too pleasing....that is why i stay away...ang gusto kong marining at mabasa about economic and social improvement nito..... ;D ;) :)
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 09:53:46 AM »
uhmm meron pa...Gloria spent US$15k for lunch at Washington after meeting Obama.Then spent US$20k for dinner with her entourage in NY.

Unbelievable Gloria :o

Thanks for sharing but i am not impressed spending that much just to have dinner with Obama, pera pa rin yun ng mga Pinoy.....heheheh...

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 09:57:20 AM »

Unbelievable Gloria :o

Thanks for sharing but i am not impressed spending that much just to have dinner with Obama, pera pa rin yun ng mga Pinoy.....heheheh...

while millions of pinoys back here at home are homeless and hungry....No, she was not with Obama during those lunches and dinners..They were just treating themselves.

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 10:00:30 AM »
oh i see....what i sigh.  :-[ it think its time to change the whole Administration.

Do you think its time for you to serve, and make it a better place?, but i know its too difficult to change it.

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 10:18:10 AM »
Her term ends on 2010 and hopefully she will have stepped down by then. There are moves to transform the government into parliamentary system and then she will run as congresswoman in Pampanga so that later on she will be elected as Prime Minister. But I doubt if this will be acceptable to the people. There will be strong resistance to these moves, I'm sure.

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 10:28:49 AM »
Better not because Honasan men and other Marcus supporters are just standing by, waiting for the right moment....we don't need another People Power.