"Twilight" movie parodies and spoofs

• 31 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: "Twilight" movie parodies and spoofs
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »
haha--no matter what, fafa Edward never cease to entice meh.. ;D

hahaha I'm not yet a "Twilight Fan" but these are some funny stuff hahahah

I especially like the "Twilight" spoof from hummpy and jareb.  hahaha!  I tried to import the one where they used sims but I couldn't.  oh well, maybe one of these days.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 10:57:39 PM »
I especially like the "Twilight" spoof from hummpy and jareb.  hahaha!  I tried to import the one where they used sims but I couldn't.  oh well, maybe one of these days.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
this is also good for toning the abs sir--can't seem to stop laughin'!! HELP!!  ;D ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 10:59:19 PM »
hahaha I'm not yet a "Twilight Fan" but these are some funny stuff hahahah
i am a (die-hard) fan.  ::) ::) ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 11:00:46 PM »
this is also good for toning the abs sir--can't seem to stop laughin'!! HELP!!  ;D ;D ;D

I'm glad that made you day even more!!!   ;) :) 8)  wait 'til you see me.......... you'll probably be crying (instead of laughing) out loud when you see me.  hahaha!! ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 11:04:14 PM »
For all "Twilight" movie fans, here's some of YouTube's collections of parodies and spoofs of the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goix7jFXD9Q&feature=player_embedded  

This was HILARIOUS!!! And I haven't even seen the rest of clips yet... thanks Dawg!  ;D ;D ;D

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 11:05:45 PM »
I'm glad that made you day even more!!!   ;) :) 8)  wait 'til you see me.......... you'll probably be crying (instead of laughing) out loud when you see me.  hahaha!! ;) :) 8)

are you doing a parody of Twilight, too?  ;)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 11:07:28 PM »
that's good then--to keep my abs trim and toned;) ;D ;D