"Twilight" movie parodies and spoofs

• 31 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: "Twilight" movie parodies and spoofs
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 09:48:42 PM »
good deal!! ;) :) 8)
havin' a 'TwiLight' moment with my fave Bee!!  ;D We have one here at the east coast at (long) last!  ;) ;D ;)

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 04:14:25 PM »
havin' a 'TwiLight' moment with my fave Bee!!   ;D We have one here at the east coast at (long) last!  ;) ;D ;)

Parang sinasabi mo na "Don't move Jollibee. I wanna try something."  ;) ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 05:45:50 PM »
Parang sinasabi mo na "Don't move Jollibee. I wanna try something."  ;) ;D
ganon nah nga 'tel..but i was thrown hard at the end coz the 'feeling' was pretty darn strong.hehe

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2009, 03:21:50 AM »
havin' a 'TwiLight' moment with my fave Bee!!   ;D We have one here at the east coast at (long) last!  ;) ;D ;)

looking at a spot on the neck where you can sink your teeth into?......... as much as the bee is inanimate and made of hard plastic or concrete.......... check out the eyes on the pic.......... seems like the bee is still worried :o.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 10:54:29 PM »

looking at a spot on the neck where you can sink your teeth into?......... as much as the bee is inanimate and made of hard plastic or concrete.......... check out the eyes on the pic.......... seems like the bee is still worried :o.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
i think he looks thrilled sir with what i was about to do--haha  ;) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2009, 01:53:07 AM »
i think he looks thrilled sir with what i was about to do--haha  ;) ;D

you do that to me........... and I'll be thrilled too!!  hehehe!  then I'll tell you............."do the other side too, please!"  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2009, 02:06:06 AM »
you do that to me........... and I'll be thrilled too!!  hehehe!  then I'll tell you............."do the other side too, please!"  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
if you're all dressed up like the Bee--why not?? haha

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2009, 02:07:31 AM »
if you're all dressed up like the Bee--why not?? haha

I guess besides making a reservation at jollibee, I'd better hit the costume shops now!  hahaha! ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2009, 02:22:21 AM »
I guess besides making a reservation at jollibee, I'd better hit the costume shops now!  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
haha--that's a good one!  ;D ;D ;D ..but i don't think there are (Jolli)Bee costumes available here in the US::) 8) A killer bee costume won't do.  :P ;D 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2009, 02:30:41 AM »
haha--that's a good one!  ;D ;D ;D ..but i don't think there are (Jolli)Bee costumes available here in the US::) 8) A killer bee costume won't do.  :P ;D 8)

you'd be surprised!! I've seen jollibee mascots before. ;) :) 8)