OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
'Twilight' transformation
« on: July 22, 2009, 12:12:57 AM »
Taylor Lautner Reveals Secrets To Ripped 'New Moon' Body
by Access Hollywood

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Taylor Lautner finally transforms into a werewolf in the upcoming second installment of The Twilight Saga, "New Moon," and the actor revealed the work needed to transform his body into something werewolf-worthy started the day after he finished filming the first movie.

"As soon as I finished filming 'Twilight,' I knew I had to get to work right away; there could be no waiting involved. The day I finished 'Twilight,' I came home and started bulking up. For 'New Moon,' I'm 30 pounds heavier than I was in 'Twilight,'" he told Interview magazine's August issue.

The actor said initially he was working too hard to get the ripped werewolf body of his character, Jacob Black.

"I was in the gym five days a week, two hours a day. At one point, I was going seven days straight. I had put on a lot of weight, and then I started losing it drastically, so I was worried. It turned out I was overworking myself," he said. "My trainer told me that I couldn't break a sweat, because I was burning more calories than I was putting on."

The 17-year-old said one of his biggest challenges he faced while training was something most people work hard to curtail.

"The hardest thing for me was the eating. At one point I had to shove as much food in my body as possible to pack on calories. My trainer wanted me to do six meals a day and not go two hours without eating. If I would cheat on eating one day, I could tell, I'd drop a few pounds," he continued.

Despite the hurdles, all his hard work paid off. Taylor was asked back for the second movie and also got a reason to buy a new wardrobe.

"I grew out of a lot of my clothes," he told the mag. "I went from a men's small to a men's large."

And is Taylor now turning more heads on the street with his new physique?

"I don't know. I should pay more attention to that," he said. "I hope so."

"New Moon" debuts in theaters on November 20.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 12:17:39 AM by MG »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: 'Twilight' transformation
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 12:15:36 AM »
here are some pics

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 04:31:56 PM »
Jacob's a cutie....but I'm still for Edward.  ;) ;D

luckytzarms16

• i miss my lil babygirl. :(
    • View Profile
    • Together
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 04:36:58 PM »
hotter than ever...but yes...im still Team Edward! :)
LOve people and use things,Not Love things and use people:)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 04:37:44 PM »
true ,di gaanong kaguapuhan to,hahaha