Simple things women want

• 127 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Simple things women want
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2009, 10:24:55 AM »
sa Bohol “hubag” means...sexy/sizzling….hubag ga gyud oi..hehe

so, if the word "hubag" in bohol means sexy and sizzling...........I guess the word have lotz of meanings in bohol then............. like "arlyn", "ms. C", "doc", "she", "babz", "kristel", etc.........etc...........etc.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

a

aiko

« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2009, 05:32:02 PM »
so, if the word "hubag" in bohol means sexy and sizzling...........I guess the word have lotz of meanings in bohol then............. like "arlyn", "ms. C", "doc", "she", "babz", "kristel", etc.........etc...........etc.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
:D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2009, 09:50:36 PM »

:D

and not to forget "aiko", also another meaning of "hubag".  so, what would it mean when the word "hubag" turns into "hubad"?  eh di, mas sizzling and sexy ang word.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

a

aiko

« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2009, 01:02:28 AM »
and not to forget "aiko", also another meaning of "hubag".  so, what would it mean when the word "hubag" turns into "hubad"?  eh di, mas sizzling and sexy ang word.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
hahahhaha.dawgie.....................  ;) :-*
wazzupppppppppppppppppppppppp..!  ::)

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2009, 06:49:03 AM »
pwede, pwede....

SHe

• ~ Peace Loving ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2009, 03:10:17 PM »
wow hehehe
the best kind of love, comes out of strong friendships

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #126 on: December 18, 2009, 10:59:44 PM »
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2012, 01:24:45 PM »
i always love hot dogs
same here becky hehehe