Simple things women want

• 127 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Simple things women want
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »
would the last part beh the 10th?? i kinda like how it sounds. :P ;Dhaha

it could be the 10th, 11th, 12th........... and so on!  I knew you're gonna like that!  hahaha!  and if it's not?  well, it should be!!  so, when the wifey comes home and ask for a back rub........... the guy should give her the whole works.......... not just a back rub, but a back massage instead........... complete with a tushie rub and a foot massage!   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2009, 09:33:07 PM »
I think my boy, boom boom kent, have another meaning on what he posted, besides a literal place............ I think he also means a woman's "romantic place" as in her state of mind.  is that what you mean when you responded in bohol dialect?  sorry, I don't understand the dialect (and it doesn't bother me at all!  I even like how I sound when I try to read them out loud :)).......... just like when others don't understand our codes.  but please give me an "A" for effort, at least.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
bottomline with what i said ealier--it's not the place that matters..but the company. ;) ;D 8)
don't yah worry big sir--i'll give you a passing grade..if you keep on trying. ;) ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2009, 09:33:59 PM »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2009, 09:35:44 PM »
it could be the 10th, 11th, 12th........... and so on!  I knew you're gonna like that!  hahaha!  and if it's not?  well, it should be!!  so, when the wifey comes home and ask for a back rub........... the guy should give her the whole works.......... not just a back rub, but a back massage instead........... complete with a tushie rub and a foot massage!   ;) :) 8)

haha--tushie rub??  ::) ;D :o now that's already invasion of your wifey's privacy there young man! ;D ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2009, 09:37:03 PM »

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2009, 09:42:32 PM »
bottomline with what i said ealier--it's not the place that matters..but the company. ;) ;D 8)
don't yah worry big sir--i'll give you a passing grade..if you keep on trying. ;) ;D ;D

remember my drill sergeant?  trying isn't good enough!  it's the actual deed that begets a result.  besides, I'm not just going for a "passing grade"........... I aim to "go for broke!" (442nd Inf Regiment, WW II nisei, composed of Japanese Americans and most decorated of all US military combat units).  the objective is to exceed that 4.0!  ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2009, 09:44:07 PM »

haha--tushie rub??  ::) ;D :o now that's already invasion of your wifey's privacy there young man! ;D ;D ;D

hmmmm......... I guess that's one you haven't experienced yet.  just wait 'til you try it.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2009, 09:46:13 PM »
remember my drill sergeant?  trying isn't good enough!  it's the actual deed that begets a result.  besides, I'm not just going for a "passing grade"........... I aim to "go for broke!" (442nd Inf Regiment, WW II nisei, composed of Japanese Americans and most decorated of all US military combat units).  the objective is to exceed that 4.0!  ;) :) 8)
hmmm--sombody's soo fixated with his drill sergeant..i wonder. ::) ;D
4.0 is actually a failing grade (Philippine system), coz our highest scale is 1.0  ;) ;) ;D

v

vj evardone

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2009, 09:46:58 PM »
hmmmm......... I guess that's one you haven't experienced yet.  just wait 'til you try it.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
ewwww.. :P :P :P

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »
*stingers launched* ;D ;D ;D

uh........oh!!  mayday!  mayday!  I'm being locked-on!  bank left!.........bank right!.......... pull-up! pull-up!  wheeeww!!  that was too close for comfort!  "missed me by that much!" ("Get Smart")  hehehe. ;) :) 8)