zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
"Woman was God's second mistake."
« on: August 23, 2009, 06:25:12 PM »
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

what can u say girls?hehhee..
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

tereng

• View Profile
Re: "Woman was God's second mistake."
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 11:29:47 AM »
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

FIRST and foremost we have a perfect GOD.There's no way He can make a mistake...but for argument's sake,if the woman is God's second mistake then,the first was surely making a "man".Woman was made later to compensate that mistake!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 11:37:05 AM by tereng »
"The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground."---
Buddha

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »
FIRST and foremost we have a perfect GOD.There's no way He can make a mistake...but got argument's sake,if the woman is God's second mistake then,the first was surely making a "man".Woman was made later to compensate that mistake!

and God made WOMAN!  thank God for that!  imagine where babies would come out if there's no woman?  ouch!! besides, women are beautiful creatures.............definitely not God's mistake!  definitely!  kaya lang, some women need some kind of attitude adjustments.......... and so do some men.  hehehe.  btw, thanx for fixing me the "take-home" balot last night.   ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 07:22:52 PM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

Targa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 07:22:04 PM »
God is Perfect....He just made imperfections....and that wasn't a mistake at all...

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 07:26:58 PM »
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

FIRST and foremost we have a perfect GOD.There's no way He can make a mistake...but got argument's sake,if the woman is God's second mistake then,the first was surely making a "man".Woman was made later to compensate that mistake!

I believe that's what nietzsche is saying. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »
and God made WOMAN!  thank God for that!  imagine where babies would come out if there's no woman?  .   ;) :) 8)

hold ur horses! f my memory of biology still serves me rayt, male (not female) seahorses get pregnant. God could also do the same with homo sapiens. Wouldn't like it though. Hehehe.

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »
hold ur horses! f my memory of biology still serves me rayt, male (not female) seahorses get pregnant. God could also do the same with homo sapiens. Wouldn't like it though. Hehehe.

you got that right!!  I definitely wouldn't wanna be a seahorse.  besides, I'm a rider not a ridee.  hahaha.  although, a cowgirl is more than welcome.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 08:08:10 PM »
"Without women, all the money in this world would have no meaning" - (my personal revision on Mr. Aristotle Onasis' quote).

tereng

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 08:44:27 PM »
"Without women, all the money in this world would have no meaning" - (my personal revision on Mr. Aristotle Onasis' quote).

You're rt, dear. History proves it.How many empires were built because of women,and how many kings fell and destroyed because of same reason....women are not only necessary evil,we rule.Remember,the hand that rcks the cradle is the very hand that rules the world.

But this doesn't mean women compete w men,as often misunderstood.Woman exists because there is man.Man needs a woman.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 08:49:55 PM by tereng »
"The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground."---
Buddha

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 08:54:29 PM »
You're rt, dear. History proves it.How many empires were built because of women,and how many kings fell and destroyed because of same reason....women are not only necessary evil,we rule.Remember,the hand that rcks the cradle is the very hand that rules the world.

But this doesn't mean women compete w men,as often misunderstood.Woman exists because there is man.Man needs a woman.

adam and eve, napoleon and josephine, antony and cleo, samson and delilah, etc.  yeah, man definitely need woman.   ;) :) 8)