"Woman was God's second mistake."

• 167 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: "Woman was God's second mistake."
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 05:39:06 AM »
give chance nalang to your sisters minsan pls...

hindi ko sila mga type yung natipuhan nila, period

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 11:10:23 AM »
ouch! who are you referring to here, buddy?

a girl I've dated intimately..........a girl who holds grudges..........who listens to another (a cowardly no good hater with forked tongue) instead of finding out the real deal and purpose of the matter..............just one of those I should've avoided in the first place and not waste my time on............just a girl........and not a woman. >:( >:( 8)

why?  same thing happened to you?  btw, what do you mean who "I'm referring to here"? ??? huh ???
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 11:33:27 AM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 02:30:42 PM »
ouch! who are you referring to here, buddy?

I think I know what you're trying to get to.  well, I've started/sorta' seeing this attractive russian-armenian girl a couple of weeks ago. but my gut's telling me to bail while I'm ahead as usual (you know what I mean).  just like a couple of 'em (no matter what race) in my past, these type of girls tend to be overzealously clingy and would start crap, ending up to be troublesome.  next thing I know, they'd be talking crap (and I mean a whole lot of bull) about me even to our mutual acquaintances.........which is totally childish.  and this one now, even if she talks about me in my face, I still won't be able to understand what the heck they're talking about 'coz it's in russian. hahaha!!  so, I'll give her maybe another week or so of my time just to see if she's worth the effort...........and if not?.........then "hasta la vista, baby!"  ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:42:21 PM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 03:28:25 PM »
Yes, sleeping with the enemy.

In the beginning, it wasn't sleeping with the enemy. She was the most kind, devoted, and loving wife a man can ever have. What happened? Influence by western culture. As I said, Pinay sandali lang matoto sa kalokohan ng mga puti.

It's the system. Meant to be abused by the woman.

Often told divorced husbands, "Your wives were your ideal women. Otherwise, you wouldn't have married them in the first place. So, don't blame them. Blame the goddamn f**king system".
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 03:30:17 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 07:56:07 PM »
I think I know what you're trying to get to.  well, I've started/sorta' seeing this attractive russian-armenian girl a couple of weeks ago. but my gut's telling me to bail while I'm ahead as usual (you know what I mean).  just like a couple of 'em (no matter what race) in my past, these type of girls tend to be overzealously clingy and would start crap, ending up to be troublesome.  next thing I know, they'd be talking crap (and I mean a whole lot of bull) about me even to our mutual acquaintances.........which is totally childish.  and this one now, even if she talks about me in my face, I still won't be able to understand what the heck they're talking about 'coz it's in russian. hahaha!!  so, I'll give her maybe another week or so of my time just to see if she's worth the effort...........and if not?.........then "hasta la vista, baby!"  ;) :) 8)
ok, see u around, terminator...

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2009, 12:37:24 AM »
Yes, sleeping with the enemy.
In the beginning, it wasn't sleeping with the enemy. She was the most kind, devoted, and loving wife a man can ever have. What happened? Influence by western culture. As I said, Pinay sandali lang matoto sa kalokohan ng mga puti.
It's the system. Meant to be abused by the woman.
Often told divorced husbands, "Your wives were your ideal women. Otherwise, you wouldn't have married them in the first place. So, don't blame them. Blame the goddamn f**king system".

I sympathize with you on this one.  'coz a short time ago, I was in that situation where everything (she) started off nice, sweet, caring, kind, loving, devoted.......... you name it brother, she's got all the right qualities.........like heavensent.........but that was just in the beginning.  good thing, it didn't last very long.  I wasn't totally duped into it yet.  although, I don't think it's the system..........it's more like an individual call.  a lot of women, just like a lot of us guys, tend to abuse what it is we tend to abuse.  and believe me when I say that's why the type of women you're referring to scares me off.........pinays or otherwise (reminds me of "raw" by eddie murphy).  and there are some women, pinays or otherwise, who stayed the same as they are.  one of the couple of pinoy dudes that goes to the church I go to found a very sensible pinay.  they're still very happily married (sometimes like newlyweds) after 3 children and 20-something years together.  he's a loving husband and she's even more of an extra loving wife and mother...........wonderful family.  and yes, it sound like I'm envious............that's because I am............I want something like that!!  I was with one for a long time, and she's not even pinay, but I screwed it up. ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 11:37:22 PM by devildawg »

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 12:41:23 AM »
ok, see u around, terminator...

not goin' anywhere............at least, not just yet.

vrglguapo

• Big Bad and ugly Boogeyman...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 01:10:58 AM »
Because of our dear mother we are born in this world.... ;)
Every child born possesses the ability to change the world.

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2009, 01:18:39 AM »
I sympathize with you on this one.  'coz a short time ago, I was in that situation where everything (she) started off nice, sweet, caring, kind, loving, devoted.......... you name it brother, she's got all the right qualities.........like heavensent.........but that was just in the beginning.  good thing, it didn't last very long.   I wasn't totally duped into it yet.  although, I don't think it's the system..........it's more like an individual call.  a lot of women, just like a lot of us guys, tend to abuse what it is we tend to abuse.  and believe me when I say that's why the type of women you're referring to scares me off.........pinays or otherwise (reminds me of "raw" by eddie murphy).  and there are some women, pinays or otherwise, who stayed the same as they are.  one of the couple of pinoy dudes that goes to the church I go to found a very sensible pinay.  they're still very happily married (sometimes like newlyweds) after 3 children and 20-something years together.  he's a loving husband and she's even more of an extra loving wife and mother...........wonderful family.  and yes, it sound like I'm envious............that's because I am............I want something like that!!  I was with one for a long time, and she's not even pinay, but I screwed it up. ;) :) 8)
sad story, indeed, man....

vrglguapo

• Big Bad and ugly Boogeyman...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 01:39:37 AM »
Foreign women are very difficult to live with due to our different moral values and lifestyle.Don't get too serious with them they will leave you with a broken heart....
Every child born possesses the ability to change the world.