A man's true worth is measured by the size of his personal assets. hmmmm?????

• 17 replies

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Naintriga ko dah  ;D

Personal assets, huh? Mao ba ni ang 4 Cs? 

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
Naintriga ko dah  ;D

Personal assets, huh? Mao ba ni ang 4 Cs? 

hehhee ,,,unsay 4 C's?
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
ibang size kasi nasa isip ni Luz.

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
ibang size kasi nasa isip ni Luz.

hahaha..size sa iyang patience..hehhee...

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
The true measure of a man's worth lies in the vastness of his outlook, the depth of his understanding of the human nature, the fullness of his courage, the length of his patience, the broadness of his smile, the power of his eyes, the strength of his character. I don't think it is measured by how large and beautiful his house is, nor in how fancy the car he drives is, or how high in the organizational ladder he has climbed. I think that his true worth can be found in the intensity of the emotional experience he gives to a woman, how skillfully he drives her excitement up the ceiling, how painfully his loss will be for his loved ones. It is shown by how deep he cares for his children and the people they love. It is seen on how high he regards himself, how fully he appreciates his own limitations, how sincere he is in dealing with others. It is known by how much love he has in his heart and by it how much he touches other people's lives.

The true measure of a man's worth lies in the vastness of his outlook, the depth of his understanding of the human nature, the fullness of his courage, the length of his patience, the broadness of his smile, the power of his eyes, the strength of his character. I don't think it is measured by how large and beautiful his house is, nor in how fancy the car he drives is, or how high in the organizational ladder he has climbed. I think that his true worth can be found in the intensity of the emotional experience he gives to a woman, how skillfully he drives her excitement up the ceiling, how painfully his loss will be for his loved ones. It is shown by how deep he cares for his children and the people they love. It is seen on how high he regards himself, how fully he appreciates his own limitations, how sincere he is in dealing with others. It is known by how much love he has in his heart and by it how much he touches other people's lives.
:D...a..mao d-ay

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
mao jud..i know  wat u r thinking?hehhee..

a

aiko

hmmm... ::) naay bisaya ani  ;D ;D

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
hmmm... ::) naay bisaya ani  ;D ;D

mangita sa tag translator.hehhe..