felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
Re: SHOULD WE BAN NASTY MEMBERS?
« Reply #390 on: February 10, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »
naging tanod na rin sya dito 24/7
wow! nice
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 11, 2012, 02:54:53 PM »
SHOULD WE BAN NASTY MEMBERS OR NOT?

A LOT OF FORUM USERS HAVE NOTICED THAT SOME OF THE MORE RECENT MESSAGES HERE HAVE BEEN QUITE NASTY AND REALLY BELOW THE BELT. PERSONALLY, I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF BANNING SAID MEMBERS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

1. WE HAVE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ALTHOUGH WE NEED TO EXERCISE PRUDENCE AND TAKE CARE NOT TO  ABUSE THIS FREEDOM FOR WITH FREEDOM COMES RESPONSIBILITY AND WISDOM

2. I CAN REALLY FEEL THE COMMUNAL SPIRIT IN THIS FORUM WHERE WE HAVE DEVELOPED A LOVE- HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS

3. EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW SOME OF THE REGULAR FORUM MEMBERS PERSONALLY, I FEEL A CERTAIN AFFINITY WITH THEM AND I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO READING THEIR COMMENTS SUCH AS BAKIKANG, XREYEXPERT, CONSUELO, AND EVEN THE VERY CONTROVERSIAL TART

4. I AM SUGGESTING TO THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR THAT HE MONITOR THIS FORUM REGULARLY AND WILL HE PLEASE REMOVE THE REALLY OFFENSIVE POSTS

5. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY WHEN I CAN ACTUALLY MEET SOME OF THE FORUM USERS AND GET A GOOD LAUGH FROM THE FUNNY, CAUSTIC AND WITTY COMMENTS POSTED ON THIS FORUM

6. I AM SUGGESTING ALSO THAT WE CREATE A SPECIAL POLL HERE WHERE WE CAN NOMINATE FELLOW MEMBERS FOR AWARDS SUCH AS MOST HATED, MOST LOVED/ ADMIRED, ETC ETC ETC

7. FINALLY, LET US REMEMBER NOT TO TAKE THE POSTS HERE PERSONALLY AND THAT WE SHOULD REALIZE THAT WE ARE USING THIS FORUM TO HAVE FUN, MAKE FRIENDS AND TO RELIEVE US FROM THE TENSION AND WORRIES FROM OUR PRESSURE- LADEN LIVES

CIAO!
very well said brew. happy birthday!
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 11, 2012, 02:56:00 PM »
we should all remember that a forum is a public place. it would not be good if you ban a member but in some cases they should be banned. there is a balance in life. ying and yang. good cannot exist without evil. if someone is nasty, then why bother replying to him. just leave him alone to his nastiness. respect his freedom of speech. but dont reply to him. magsawa na rin siya sa ginawa niya.
maganda rin ung speech mo. nice! pero where are you now?

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 11, 2012, 07:45:36 PM »
agree ako sa posts ni brew
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 12, 2012, 10:26:42 PM »
agree ako sa posts ni brew
tama nga naman. wag nalang patulan if there is para hnd na tataas ung thread na nasty diba?

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 12, 2012, 10:31:38 PM »
tama nga naman. wag nalang patulan if there is para hnd na tataas ung thread na nasty diba?
yah tama

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 12, 2012, 10:49:00 PM »
basta wag lang din abusuhin

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 25, 2012, 04:06:39 PM »
same here..but sir roger explained it why...hehehe...
Have you been banned? ??? Anyway, a belated"Merry Christmas"! :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #398 on: December 25, 2012, 11:52:57 PM »
very well said brew. happy birthday!
malapit na pala birthday ni Brew, mag 50 na ba sya?

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 26, 2012, 01:45:10 AM »
maganda rin ung speech mo. nice! pero where are you now?
Parallels mine. Difference is that me thrived on inhospitable grounds. He didn't. Hehe :) ;)
Oh, yeah. Me almost didn't, too. Quitted this site. But was lured back. Bad decision for them. Sla ang nawala. Hehe  :) ;)
This thread was kicked off even before my time. Many are gone. Me still here. Tama tlg c SHe. Me is bida sa pagka-contrabida. ;D ;)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 01:54:41 AM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.