• 421 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: SHOULD WE BAN NASTY MEMBERS?
« Reply #400 on: December 26, 2012, 04:31:21 PM »
SHOULD WE BAN NASTY MEMBERS OR NOT?

A LOT OF FORUM USERS HAVE NOTICED THAT SOME OF THE MORE RECENT MESSAGES HERE HAVE BEEN QUITE NASTY AND REALLY BELOW THE BELT. PERSONALLY, I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF BANNING SAID MEMBERS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

1. WE HAVE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ALTHOUGH WE NEED TO EXERCISE PRUDENCE AND TAKE CARE NOT TO  ABUSE THIS FREEDOM FOR WITH FREEDOM COMES RESPONSIBILITY AND WISDOM

2. I CAN REALLY FEEL THE COMMUNAL SPIRIT IN THIS FORUM WHERE WE HAVE DEVELOPED A LOVE- HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS

3. EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW SOME OF THE REGULAR FORUM MEMBERS PERSONALLY, I FEEL A CERTAIN AFFINITY WITH THEM AND I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO READING THEIR COMMENTS SUCH AS BAKIKANG, XREYEXPERT, CONSUELO, AND EVEN THE VERY CONTROVERSIAL TART

4. I AM SUGGESTING TO THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR THAT HE MONITOR THIS FORUM REGULARLY AND WILL HE PLEASE REMOVE THE REALLY OFFENSIVE POSTS

5. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY WHEN I CAN ACTUALLY MEET SOME OF THE FORUM USERS AND GET A GOOD LAUGH FROM THE FUNNY, CAUSTIC AND WITTY COMMENTS POSTED ON THIS FORUM

6. I AM SUGGESTING ALSO THAT WE CREATE A SPECIAL POLL HERE WHERE WE CAN NOMINATE FELLOW MEMBERS FOR AWARDS SUCH AS MOST HATED, MOST LOVED/ ADMIRED, ETC ETC ETC

7. FINALLY, LET US REMEMBER NOT TO TAKE THE POSTS HERE PERSONALLY AND THAT WE SHOULD REALIZE THAT WE ARE USING THIS FORUM TO HAVE FUN, MAKE FRIENDS AND TO RELIEVE US FROM THE TENSION AND WORRIES FROM OUR PRESSURE- LADEN LIVES

CIAO!

In a nutshell, an intelligent debate is not a p*ssing contest.   :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 26, 2012, 04:39:21 PM »
we should all remember that a forum is a public place. it would not be good if you ban a member but in some cases they should be banned. there is a balance in life. ying and yang. good cannot exist without evil. if someone is nasty, then why bother replying to him. just leave him alone to his nastiness. respect his freedom of speech. but dont reply to him. magsawa na rin siya sa ginawa niya.

What if the offender persists? Or worse, even organizes a p*ssing contest bandwagon?
Well, me did have the fun of my life. Honed my skills in counter-p*ssing. Must admit miss them soooo much.
;D ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #402 on: December 28, 2012, 12:30:43 PM »
naa na gyud koy hapit iban dire!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 28, 2012, 01:09:16 PM »
Now I'm beginning to understand what the tarot cards were imparting on me. Hehe  :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #404 on: December 28, 2012, 02:02:17 PM »
hahaha, dili ikaw oi!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #405 on: December 28, 2012, 05:39:20 PM »
Now I'm beginning to understand what the tarot cards were imparting on me. Hehe  :) ;)
Whatever, given enough provocation, can be very nasty. And can be obstinate, too. Yes, Taurus, stubborn as a bull.
Was most incompatible with my ex- in both oriental and western horoscopes. Probably, one reason marriage collapsed.
:) ;)
"Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away" :) ;)
- Sex And The City

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #406 on: December 28, 2012, 06:04:39 PM »
ako kaha Juan?

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 28, 2012, 06:06:33 PM »
nasty should be banned
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 28, 2012, 06:46:42 PM »
ako kaha Juan?

In a way, yes. 'coz it was your doc gf and your beloved terereng who organized the p#ssing contest bandwagon against me. But, as mentioned, must admit did have so much fun!  ;D
Did you throw them out?
???  :) ;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 06:59:41 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 28, 2012, 06:48:10 PM »
nasty should be banned

Can be fun, actually. The yin and the yang. :) ;)

Eg.,

Re: Rocking the Goddamn F**king Boat
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2009, 12:53:20 AM »   

juan
Fan

Re: "Woman was God's second mistake."
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2009, 08:00:51 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: devildawg on November 15, 2009, 06:50:30 AM
hallelujah!!  although, the other person isn't humble enough to extend apologies to whom it's due, that's ok.  as long as the "making up of stories" ceases (and the childish name-calling.........aaaah, so what, I've been called worse.  hahaha !!).  If she's going to say something, tell the truth and not twist the story to insinuate that I wronged her.........otherwise, just shut up about it!!  'coz her story just end up becoming more of a lie (to think that she's insinuating I'm the liar   ). unlike me, I always have proof with mine (nah! I really don't wanna get into that! ). I don't mind people avidly following my posts on this one, all the way to the other threads (just don't make it too obvious), like I told her before, this is a public forum. but please don't let emotions take over them preventing them from using good judgment.......... or ........... she does as she say, "leave me alone!" (I don't know why she say that, since I'm the one who should........... must be her favorite expression).  I haven't even remotely thought of interacting with that person since our so-called relationship/commitment ended, whatever it is.  and whatever that may be, it's the past...........too bad, so sad........booo hooo hooo. move on and get on with your life!!!!     there, I hope that's clear enough but wasn't too blunt. hehehe.   

Didn’t I say that it was Adam’s mistake?

Meggy_dooh
Idol

*winkies!*
       Re: Rocking the Goddamn F**king Boat
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2009, 02:30:53 AM »   

ACHTUNG! ACHTUNG!
TAAL VOLCANO'S ABOUT TO ERUPT!
EVERYBODY! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!

;D ;D ;D  :) ;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:02:59 PM by juan »