Is it love or not?

• 16 replies

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
Is it love or not?
« on: September 06, 2009, 11:20:04 PM »
I’ve been into different relationships.  Some were worth remembering and some were not.  I’ve been hurt many times but i do not regret every bit of it because I’ve learned from those I’ve been before.  I cried but i did laugh.  I wanted to die but i did want to live more.  Its funny but sad.  Whew! Its too difficult to define.  Just so complicated to understand.  All i know now is that the greater the intensity of being hurt the greater you do love that person.  You did not really loved if you didn’t cry.  It is love when you want to be with him most of the time.  it is love when you dream with him for the future. it is love when you start gazing at the sky hoping that he’s gazing it too.  it is love when you start to laugh and fell more even on the simplest thing that he does.  it is love when you forget and turn your back to the things that your used to do before.  it is love when you cry when your away.  when your blue when your alone.  it is love when you still want to be with him even if he pushes you away.  when you start to forget your pride just for him and when you start to be hurt.
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

a

aiko

Re: Is it love or not?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 05:21:22 AM »
speechless  ;D :-*

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 01:40:20 AM »
speechless  ;D :-*

hehhehe..love ur avatar te..full of colors....!!!y man speechless ka dha te??
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.

sassyai

• You're the best thing i ever had.. .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 01:42:13 AM »
I’ve been into different relationships.  Some were worth remembering and some were not.  I’ve been hurt many times but i do not regret every bit of it because I’ve learned from those I’ve been before.  I cried but i did laugh.  I wanted to die but i did want to live more.  Its funny but sad.  Whew! Its too difficult to define.  Just so complicated to understand.  All i know now is that the greater the intensity of being hurt the greater you do love that person.  You did not really loved if you didn’t cry.  It is love when you want to be with him most of the time.  it is love when you dream with him for the future. it is love when you start gazing at the sky hoping that he’s gazing it too.  it is love when you start to laugh and fell more even on the simplest thing that he does.  it is love when you forget and turn your back to the things that your used to do before.  it is love when you cry when your away.  when your blue when your alone.  it is love when you still want to be with him even if he pushes you away.  when you start to forget your pride just for him and when you start to be hurt.
korek ka dyan zul... ;)
I Love Boholster....

a

aiko

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 02:48:33 PM »
hehhehe..love ur avatar te..full of colors....!!!y man speechless ka dha te??
d ko ka relate or wa ko kasabot  :D ;D

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 04:09:14 PM »

Amen!  ;D

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 04:42:19 PM »
..so its not LOVE Zul! :'( :'( :'(

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 05:33:48 PM »
d ko ka relate or wa ko kasabot  :D ;D

galabaw pud ko wa kasabot...hehehehe...!!

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 05:55:36 PM »
galabaw pud ko wa kasabot...hehehehe...!!
??? ??? ???

marie214

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »
hmmnn murag inlove ka krn zul ba...kinsa mn ag bulahan nga nilalang?? ;D
If ever you're going to love me, love me now while I can know...I can own and treasure it! c",)