Soulmate

• 674 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Soulmate
« on: September 18, 2009, 03:33:07 AM »
Re: JOKES TO SHARE > Women are like...(heheehe)

Soulmate... Soulmate... Soulmate...

Long definition far as mine's concerned. Anyway, let me try.

Where do I begin? Aahhh! I know. First, let me define what she is not.

She must not be a gay or lesbian. And she must not be someone who has undergone sex-change operation. No offence intended. Just that my orientation is straight.

Heavens forbid you're one. Otherwise, please3X. Stay away from me. Mag-sepukko na lang ko.

What else? Oh, ya. This is very important. She must not be a terrorist suspect. Heard that bin Laden's boss is a woman hiding in the Phil. Are you her? Reason you're wearing spectacles? Hehehe.

Now, what she must be .....

Someone who still believes and clings to old-fashion values. In other words, "'til death do us part". Not "'til divorce do us part".

Someone whom I won't be 'sleeping with the enemy', so to speak. Yeah, Lord Byron defined marriage as a hostile transaction.

Someone who won't treat me like a toxic waste. No exaggerration. In many western societies, many wives have driven husbands to commit suicide.

Feminism is the sign of our times. Difficult for you to understand as feminism is not yet as deeply rooted in the Phil as in western countries. True, the Phil has female presidents. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Underneath, wife-beating is still not uncommon. In western countries, especially Aus, husband-bashing is the name of the game. Hehehe.

Eg., Aus system. Wife takes in a lover. Fells terribly in love with him. Wants to get rid of hubby. So easy. She goes to police. Makes some cute statement like, "I have extreme fear for my life from him". Police secures Court Restraining Order [CRO]. CRO means hubby is banned from entering within 500m radius where she lives, works, plays tennis, etc. Divorce follows in a year or so.

Other countries may not be as BS as Aus, but it's not a far cry.

Understand now why I'm also considering the gigolo angle? Would be great to become lover of lonely wife with rich husband. Just that money doesn't spell happiness. To a certain extent, it's a good slave. Beyond, becomes a bad master. Not really Chinese, am I? Hehehe.

Yes, this all goes back to the start of my postings here in "Women are .....". Read in between the lines and you'd get an idea of my definition of soulmate. Rather, what my soulmate shouldn't be. Get the drift?

Please don't says Pinays don't do that as Pinays are quick to adapt to western culture. Explains why many puti retirees go to Phil, marry young locals (old carabaos eat young grass. Hehehe), and live there permanently.

Hope hindi ka na naman magkakaroon ng nosebleed. As I said, searching for a soulmate is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Guess this suffices for an introduction only. Interested to know more? Then, grab from Mikey my email address. So, we can take it from there in private. Otherwise, to continue within an open forum like this site, is tantamount to undressing you in public. You wouldn't want me to do that, would you?

_____
"If you force love, it turns to hate,
imprison it and it dies,
neglect it and it disappears,
love comes and goes depending on how you handle the circumstances"
- Robert J. Ringer
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

SHe

• ~ Peace Loving ~
    • View Profile
Re: Soulmate
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 03:38:17 AM »
may nahalata ako...  btw, ur bottomline is very true
the best kind of love, comes out of strong friendships

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 09:29:23 PM »
well..very well said...!!thumbs up..hehehe.....!for more info...
100% woman endangered species..
not terrorist...just cuterorist..hehehhe..
believe in "even death can't do us apart"..char!
no retoke..truelala walang halong ekalabush...!
wat else...??
will not treat u as toxic waste but be careful coz u will be toxified...lol..

searching for a soulmate is like finding a needle in a haystack.

aha...!!!it's some kind of "habulin mo ako!!!"..ahehehe..just put ur email add in ur profile...ahehehe..!just being curios about u...nakz!u rock my world...hahhahaaha..
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

tereng

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 01:25:22 PM »
Guess this suffices for an introduction only. Interested to know more? Then, grab from Mikey my email address. So, we can take it from there in private. Otherwise, to continue within an open forum like this site, is tantamount to undressing you in public. You wouldn't want me to do that, would you?

wow, fishing in a shallow water to get some small frys?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lol! the bait is too stinky for bigger fishes.lol!  .... change the style, dude.Its already  20th century.

or, don't go deeper from where you are, there's this so-called shallow-water-shark- attack.Sharks will love your soft bones!   lol!
"The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground."---
Buddha

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 09:17:33 PM »
 ::) ::)
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 05:43:56 PM »
wow, fishing in a shallow water to get some small frys?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lol! the bait is too stinky for bigger fishes.lol!  .... change the style, dude.Its already  20th century.

or, don't go deeper from where you are, there's this so-called shallow-water-shark- attack.Sharks will love your soft bones!   lol!

20th century????????????????? No Wonder  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
20th century????????????????? No Wonder  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 07:02:50 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

tereng

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 01:12:27 PM »
wow, fishing in a shallow water to get some small frys?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lol! the bait is too stinky for bigger fishes.lol!  .... change the style, dude.Its already  20th century.

or, don't go deeper from where you are, there's this so-called shallow-water-shark- attack.Sharks will love your soft bones!   lol!

I stand corrected,Juan.what I meant was 21st century.
"The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground."---
Buddha

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 06:29:38 PM »

I stand corrected,Juan.what I meant was 21st century.

21st century????? Change style?????

My daughter's even more 21st century. And she's "hands off" to my money, idiosyncracies, ..... even my war with her mom. On her intelligence, her IQ's gone off the roof.
What's wrong with my style, anyway?
Going even further, supposing I live in the Phil and become a womanizer, what's wrong with that? So what if I choose only teenage Pinay stunners?  Fyi, I happen to have expensive tastes, styles, etc. Don't waste time on cheapies. What will I do with my money, anyway?
Don't believe it's treating women as below men. We're all prostitutes. Been an expensive prostitute myself in the corporate world. Selling my services to the company that pays the highest price.
And speaking of expensive, for a wife, I go for an intelligent pretty young Pinay. Not an ugly old moron.
Bottom line is, don't want anybody dictating to me the tastes, preferences, styles, orientation, etc.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2009, 06:51:10 PM »
may nahalata ako...  btw, ur bottomline is very true

Thanks for noticing. Believe this is the 2nd time I said something like this to you. Believe also said that whoever wins your heart won't be sleeping with the enemy.

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2009, 07:12:16 PM »
 ;D :)