• 11 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Just wanted to tell
« on: September 25, 2009, 12:12:39 AM »
May today be all you need it to be.

May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears.

May God manifest Himself today in ways you have never experienced. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered.

I pray that faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true andundying love for God. God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage. Amen.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 05:04:38 AM by Mikey is the »

SHe

• ~ Peace Loving ~
    • View Profile
Re: Just wanted to tell
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 01:01:46 AM »
AMEN! thanks i need healing for ate Nena now.. include nyo po sa prayers nyo tnx! mwahh!!
the best kind of love, comes out of strong friendships

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 05:06:04 AM »
ok SHe. i thanks the Lord for the graces and all the blessings he has given, He answered all my prayers, I love you Jesus.

SHe

• ~ Peace Loving ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 05:57:06 AM »
ok SHe. i thanks the Lord for the graces and all the blessings he has given, He answered all my prayers, I love you Jesus.
i love you too my dear child.. Jesus
the best kind of love, comes out of strong friendships

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 05:09:23 PM »
i just wanted to tell someone that i really care and thank God for all the blessings each day. happy wednesday everyone.

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 09:57:56 PM »
Let me ask you, what are you thankful for? We seem to pray every time for ourselves, but is there anything we can give back to him for all the graces He had given us? For all those who doubted Him...especially when it feels as though He isn’t hearing or answering our prayers...remember that your cumstances aren’t the b...arometer of God’s love and goodness—the cross is...

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 10:01:11 PM »
Let me ask you, what are you thankful for? We seem to pray every time for ourselves, but is there anything we can give back to him for all the graces He had given us? For all those who doubted Him...especially when it feels as though He isn’t hearing or answering our prayers...remember that your cumstances aren’t the b...arometer of God’s love and goodness—the cross is...

God is good all the time... ;) ;) :)
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 10:02:38 PM »
God is good all the time... ;) ;) :)

Amen...

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 10:10:21 PM »
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 10:19:33 PM »

am i the one? in Jesus name, Amen.