• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
The Big Brother Twist
« on: October 05, 2009, 04:36:48 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Double Up will have 2 houses and 2 sets of housemates
PEP - Monday, October 5

Identical-twin housemates and the use of two houses are some of the twists introduced in Pinoy Big Brother Double Up, which aired earlier tonight, October 4.

The opening night, dubbed as "The Magical Reveal," had magicians performing sleight-of-hand tricks while the housemates themselves took part in disappearing acts. Starting at 7:30 p.m., the three hosts of PBB Double Up—Toni Gonzaga, Mariel Rodriguez, and Bianca Gonzales—ushered in the 14 housemates who will be staying in the closely monitored house in the coming weeks.

The housemates were chosen from 57,824 applicants who personally went to the 18 audition sites located worldwide.

Those who were introduced earlier tonight were the following:

Princess, the Sassy Vamp ng Cebu
Tom, the Romantic Stud ng Samar
Delio, the Simpatikong Kusinero ng Batangas
Paul Jake, the Negosyante Prince ng Cebu
Jason, the Boy Astig ng Mindoro
Melissa, the Inday Kengkay ng Gen San
Yuri, the Multilingual Hottie ng Japan
Carol, the Conservative Pharmacist ng Tondo
Mariel, the Struggling Mom ng Davao
Yhel, the Young Widow ng Pampanga
Toffi, the Basket Bolero ng Rizal, and his twin brother Kenny, the Joker Jock ng Rizal
JP, the Jetsetter Dad ng Quezon City,and his twin brother JM, the Delightful Dad ng Quezon City.

Ex-housemates who took part in the opening of the third edition of Pinoy Big Brother included Cass Ponti of PBB Season 1, Niña Jose of PBB Teen Edition, plus Wendy Valdez and Gee-Ann Abrahan of PBB Season 2. First season housemates Jayson Gainza and Franzen Fajardo also showed their rapping skills during the opening night.

Mcoy Fundales of PBB Celebrity Edition 2 ended the night with his rendition of "Pinoy Ako," the PBB theme song.

DOUBLE UP CHALLENGE. Inside the confession room, Big Brother instructed the two sets of twins—JP and JM as well as Toffi and Kenny—for their first challenge. He revealed that there are two houses that will operate in this edition. He forbade them from informing the other housemates about the existence of the two houses and revealing that they have a twin brother. The twins will go to separate houses but in the future, Big Brother will instruct them to exchange places. When they transfer houses, the other housemates must not realize that they have switched places. If they succeed in this task, they will be saved in the first round of eliminations. But if they fail, they will incur the penalty of forced eviction.

The Big Winner of PBB Double Up will get P1 million cash, a house and lot worth P2.5 million, a water business franchise, and an Asian tour. Aside from that, the Final Four will get to choose charitable institutions that will receive cash amounts equivalent to what they would be taking home.

Viewers were given a glimpse of the newly renovated house that can be found in the same lot located near the ABS-CBN building in Quezon City. The walls have been painted with colorful swirls that are said to be inspired by the Dutch post-Impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh.

The reality show of ABS-CBN will air every weeknight, right after Dahil May Isang Ikaw starting tomorrow, October 5.
life is beautiful!

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Brother Twist
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 06:21:16 PM »
..dont wanna miss every episode! :D

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 10:31:24 PM »
daghan napud ma hook ani..ky nagbalik na c kuya...

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »
i love to update PBB.. ;D
life is beautiful!

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 07:17:02 PM »
i love to update PBB.. ;D

wow..padayun kuya roger para updated me kung wami katan-aw sa sa mga ubang episode..gabii naman gud.hehehe

marie214

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 07:15:48 PM »
wa pa jd ko kita ani dugay mn gd magsugod,katugon nko  ;D
If ever you're going to love me, love me now while I can know...I can own and treasure it! c",)

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 08:00:37 PM »
wa pa jd ko kita ani dugay mn gd magsugod,katugon nko  ;D

same marie duha ka episode na aq gekatugan..nice unta e sayu2 sa