• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Wendy Visits Bruce in Dubai
« on: October 21, 2009, 05:23:27 PM »
Wendy Valdez denies rumored marriage with boyfriend Bruce Quebral
PEP - Tuesday, October 20

Controversial ex-Pinoy Big Brother housemate Wendy Valdez recently went to Dubai to spend quality time with boyfriend Bruce Quebral.

Wendy and Bruce, who is currently working as a steward in an international airline based in the Middle East, met inside the Big Brother house in 2007. Wendy placed third overall behind Mickey Perz and big winner Beatriz Saw.

The members of the press had the chance to talk to Wendy last Friday, October 16, at the Eastwood Mall in Libis, Quezon City during the launching of The Bar's new apple vodka flavor. Wendy is part of the brand's latest roster of endorsers alongside Joyce So, Jaymee Joaquin, Jay-R Siaboc, and John James Uy.

"Pinakilala niya ko sa mga friends niya na finally ay na-meet ko na din," Wendy said about her recent Dubai trip. Bruce also toured his girlfriend around the prosperous state, which is considered the most populous state of the United Arab Emirates and for years has become the favored destination of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW).

LONG DISTANCE AFFAIR. Maintaining a long distance relationship is not easy, according to Wendy. Like any other couple who're miles apart across the globe, Wendy and Bruce make the most of every opportunity to talk and communicate through any means possible.

Bruce's work requires him to travel frequently from one country to another. That makes the lovers' situation more unusual and Wendy has resigned herself to it: "Mahirap, sobra! Dati lahat ng lakad namin alam ng isa't isa pero ngayon hindi na kami maka-keep track."

Despite the drawbacks, the relationship remains strong and intact. "Hindi naman nawawala 'yong away kahit nung nandito siya," she confessed candidly, "pero napag-uusapan naman."

The former Margarita lead star again denied the rumor that she and Bruce are already married, as stated in a document allegedly showing that the lovers had tied the knot on March 10, 2009.

WAITING IN LINE. Wendy's dream to also work in an airline company and join her boyfriend is temporarily on hold. Moreover, she has just renewed her contract with ABS-CBN's talent arm, Star Magic. Though she declined to specify the terms of the contract, the contract means that Wendy would have to stay here in the country to honor future projects from her home network.

Wendy's last regular show was Precious Hearts Romances Presents: The Bud Brothers Series, the television adaptation of the popular pocketbook love story authored by Rose Tan.

Wendy herself is clueless about her next project. "I never asked kasi. I don't know why pero gusto ko lang ma-sorpresa. Kasi mamaya pag sinabing hindi namin alam baka malungkot ako. Pero, siyempre, I'm praying na magkaroon na ng susunod."
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Wendy Visits Bruce in Dubai
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 03:06:49 AM »
sino pala si Wendy?

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 03:19:00 AM »
Yung nasa PBB dati bro. sikat sila nung time na nasa bahay pa sila. pero tulad ng karamihan except yata kay Mariel, Sanjo at Sam Milby ang iba wala ng work (project) hehehe...kaya yun kahit anong raket nalang.
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 03:53:32 PM »
parang sumali yata eto nun sa Bb. Pilipinas ah?

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 06:50:45 PM »
showbiz talaga...kaya ayaw ko ng showbiz lyf.. ;D ;D ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »
showbiz talaga...kaya ayaw ko ng showbiz lyf.. ;D ;D ;D

kaya mo hiniwalayan si kris?

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 07:44:50 PM »
kaya mo hiniwalayan si kris?

wah.hahahaha..wed pic talaga ha....friend lang me oi....

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 07:46:18 PM »

wah.hahahaha..wed pic talaga ha....friend lang me oi....

marunong kanang magdeny, showbiz na ang dating,hehehe

DonFormilleza

• Global Moderator
  • i love you all..
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 07:49:13 PM »

sakto jud a mikey..murag gusto nani mo tiwalag sa ministry ;D

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 07:54:10 PM »