what is right and what is wrong?

• 1 replies

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
what is right and what is wrong?
« on: October 29, 2009, 09:56:58 PM »
1. Would u drive ur boat faster 2 save the lives of 5 people knowing that a person in ur boat will fall off and drown?

2. Would u fail to give a drug 2 a terminally ill patient knowing that he will die without it but his organs could be used 2 save 3 other patients?

3.Would u suffocate ur screaming baby if  8 would prevent enemy soldier from finding and killing u both along with the 8 others hiding out with u?
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

tereng

• View Profile
Re: what is right and what is wrong?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 01:56:25 PM »
1. Would u drive ur boat faster 2 save the lives of 5 people knowing that a person in ur boat will fall off and drown?

>Solve the "here and now situation".I will choose to drive slow to prevent a person from falling.Saving the 5 lives is still to happen, but what I can guarantee to answer & has the power to prevent from occurring is the thing I have at the moment.

2. Would u fail to give a drug 2 a terminally ill patient knowing that he will die without it but his organs could be used 2 save 3 other patients?

> Life should be valued regardless of who & regardless of the situation.Let the future worry about tomorrow of  that 3 patients."Today" is the most important time, thus will do the best I can to save a life.

Its not about how many bodies and lives one saves.Its about how he changes a life in every chances he has without preconditions.

3.Would u suffocate ur screaming baby if  8 would prevent enemy soldier from finding and killing u both along with the 8 others hiding out with u?

> If I decided to suffocate my screaming baby to prevent an enemy from finding us, I will cut my hands & kill my own self first before I will do it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 02:03:30 PM by tereng »
"The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground."---
Buddha