Father Ignacio

• 2 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Father Ignacio
« on: November 04, 2009, 11:19:01 AM »
Hello everyone, I want to ask you a special favour.

Father Ignacio is the healing priest of the Rosary. He is excellent and truly cures. He has performed many miracles of healing... Praying is good for us. I know that I chose wisely and am sure that we will receive strength, wisdom, peace and divine light.

This is a novena of Father Ignacio that he began the 10th of January 2005, and still has not been broken...When you receive it, pray a Hail Mary and ask for a special favor...You will see what will happen the 4th day of having received this.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen." (Ask for your favor)

a

aiko

Re: Father Ignacio
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 02:09:22 PM »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Father Ignacio
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 01:33:22 PM »
Dear All,

Everyone, I want to ask you a special favor. Father Ignacio is the healing priest of the Rosary. He is excellent and truly cures. He has performed many miracles of healing. Praying is good for us. This is a novena of Father Ignacio that he began the 10th of January 2005, and still has not been broken. When you receive it, pray a Hail Mary and ask for a special favor. You will see what will happen the 4th day of having received this. "Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen." (Ask for your favor).