"LOVE STRUCK", P10,000 REWARD:

• 7 replies
B

Brad

• View Profile
"LOVE STRUCK", P10,000 REWARD:
« on: December 06, 2009, 01:04:24 AM »
This is not a joke. I am an American, and you have a chance to win P10,000. So think and text your friends, what Boholana has LONG lighter brown hair, six inches below her waist that is only age 20-25? I saw this MOST Special friend at 'Mira Villa Resort' last May 12, 2009, and I gave her a Bible paper, we Both cared for each other; but she was so special to me in her Beauty, character, and personality, that I wasn’t able to speak. (She being behind me had observed and listened to me for 1.5 hours while I was on my lap-top with friends in Archeology and Bible documents, before I ever saw her for the first moment in my life. - And Wow, when I did; is she Special.) - From her actions that evening, we both would very gladly like find each other again; She may be in Cebu or anywhere working, or in school, but I'm sure she is 100% Boholana, and so she will have relatives in Bohol. (There were two other lady friends with her that evening of May 12 'Mira Villa Pool', and so there are three ladies that know the above story of me as speechless, and Bible papers to the three.) – Please pay attention to the above length hair and her age, for she can be found simply because of this. – She is GWAPA x 50 million. – She is Smart, maybe 5' 3"-4" in height, is Slim, small features, has light eyes, likes to wear her hair in 'Pony Tail', has very light skin, but is Simple, and is a Very Special and Beautiful person. ('Flawless.') I saw her again for a moment at B.Q. Mall on Oct. 12, and I had an older mom tell me, 'When the heart is totally full, the mouth is totally empty.' And I said, 'Wow!, do the younger ladies know that?' :)  So please, ask your friends, and if you ever think of or see Anyone like this in hair and age, please ask her 'if she was at Mira Villa Pool last May in receiving a Bible paper from an American'; and if she says yes, ask her contacts, and with her permission email me at [email protected] and I will arrange for you a P10,000 cash, of a Thanks. (And I promise you, we Both would like to find each other again), And I MISS HER VERY VERY MUCH; and THANK You for the help, texts, and thoughts, and God Bless you all.

(She is 100% For Sure single and available; and for P10,000 a few of you ladies know what to do and who to ask. - Anything important, please email to [email protected] , and Thank you all very much.)

Re: "LOVE STRUCK", P10,000 REWARD:
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 01:49:32 AM »
hala ako yun...lolzzz

B

Brad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 12:14:23 AM »
Three ladies the evening of last May 12, 2009 in the Mira Villa pool received a Bible paper from an American entitled “The Most Important Thing In The Universe For All Of Us”, and by a miracle from God if you know, or can ask and find any one of these three lady companions please email [email protected] so the American and them can re-group...  One of the ladies is single and Extremely special to the American (her and him both feel the same), and there are some fairly large benefits that will come to anyone asking and finding any one of the above three companions... And Thank You Very very much, and Godspeed please my friends…

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 01:16:23 AM »
ako na gan yun..lolzz

B

Brad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 08:36:29 PM »
Well, I'm hoping that one of these three special ladies will open this web site and link; and I will hope and pray for it; and THANK You...

B

Brad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 07:30:18 PM »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 09:26:41 PM »
lost and not found yet?