1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:35:35 PM by mikey »

dj paparazzi

• play by request..
    • View Profile
Re: 3DaysDiet Efective?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 10:56:26 PM »
What You Can Eat

The 3 Day Diet is a very specific food plan that must be followed precisely. Portions must be eaten exactly as specified and dieters are warned not to overeat -- otherwise the promised 10 pound weight loss may not be achieved. Likewise, dieters should not under-eat, even if they are not hungry. The detailed plan does not mention or recommend any exercise.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:48:44 PM by mikey »
a very reliable source of current events here in bohol.. and watch out!

leocalinan

• davao is hot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 01:32:48 PM »
How It Works

By some unspecified magical force, the combination of the suggested foods included in this plan is supposed to create a unique metabolic reaction and boost fat burning.

Without an author or book, there is no documentation or explanation of how the 3 Day Diet food combinations burn fat, increase energy, cleanse the body, or lower cholesterol.

As the name suggests, the 3 Day Diet lasts only three days, though it's said that it can be repeated indefinitely, as long as you alternate with 4-5 days of undefined "normal eating." The purpose of returning to your usual eating style is to keep your metabolism from slowing, reverting to fat-storing, starvation mode.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:47:51 PM by mikey »
and i am hot to you

Yenski

• No letting go, no holding back..
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 05:47:02 AM »
The 3 Day Diet is a quick and easy diet to do for people that want to slim down. With this quick and easy diet you must drink four glasses of water a day. They stress that you must drink that much fluid or you can drink diet soda in place of the water. It is a good idea to drink plenty of water even when you are not dieting. Water is good for you and keeps you hydrated so the amount of water is not a problem in this diet.

It also gives a menu for each day that you must follow for the 3 Day Diet to work. The 3 Day Diet can be found on the internet and the menu for each day that you are on it. The menu for the 3 Day Diet does not provide a lot of food, the portions are small, so be careful on this diet. You will most likely be hungry every day on this diet, so be very careful and go off it if you do not feel right when you try this diet.

The 3 Day Diet ends after the third day and you will not have changed your eating patterns for any long period of time. For this reason, you might just go back to the way you were eating before and then you will gain back all the weight. It is not very successful in the long run. You don’t want to lose weight and then just gain it all back again. It is more advisable to go on a diet that changes your eating patterns and makes them healthier and therefore will help you to continue losing weight. You want to eat more nutritional foods and healthier portions. There are other diets that will produce better and more long term results and that is what you want if you wish to trim down.

With any diet you will want to have a good exercise program in place. Dieting and exercising can help you to slim down and tone up at the same time. Together they help you to lose weight. So don’t skip on your exercise program, especially when you are on a diet. It will help you to lose the weight and in no time you will be a slimmer you.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:49:13 PM by mikey »
Mind Blowing!!

jomargatz

• oMG rockz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 12:33:46 AM »
Lose Weight the Healthy, Lasting Way

The New Year can always be marked by the huge spike in gym memberships and diet programs after the holidays.

For many people, this time of year is a time for change, and often people want to change how they look and feel by losing weight. If this sounds like you, then now's the time to get clear on exactly how a person goes about losing weight so you don't find yourself making the same resolution year after year.

While there are many aspects of diet that you can focus on when trying to lose weight - you can keep track of fat, fiber, protein, or carbohydrates, for example - the key is always about whether you're eating and drinking fewer calories than you are burning.

To lose about one pound per week, you'll need to eat about 500 fewer calories per day from your current daily intake. Weight loss of one to two pounds each week is considered healthy weight loss, meaning that you are losing more fat than muscle.

Start by looking at how many calories you are presently consuming. Use the food labels on products to give you an idea, not forgetting to first read the serving size at the top of the food label. (Many times, we eat what is in the entire package and that may actually be eating three servings, and thus tripling the total calories.) When you grocery shop, compare the labels on similar products and choose the one with the fewest calories.

Become a food label reader and start your weight-loss campaign by reducing the calories you consume. If you are cooking at home, many recipes now have the nutrition facts included. The key is still the serving size. If you have a recipe that you want to analyze, try looking up the ingredients at Calorie King.

Even though calories are still calories, a healthy diet needs to come first. Don't plan to cut calories from fruits, vegetables and whole grains, try cutting calories from snack foods, sweets, fast foods, condiments, or drinks.

Of course, I've said nothing about the importance of exercise in losing and keeping off the weight. That deserves its own entry.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:44:00 PM by mikey »
Contact me..09103530679
Kung knsay interesado or naay kaila magpaDRILL ug tubig... (NO MORE MONTHLY OBLIGATION)

tart

• Global Moderator
  • a one man-woman...
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 04:55:06 PM »
basta ako, one cup of rice nlang ako, half cup of gulay. of course meron ding tea...
follow us too at www.boholster.com

"it's good to be hated of who you are than to be loved of who you are not...."

nico

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 02:29:36 AM »
basta ako, one cup of rice nlang ako, half cup of gulay. of course meron ding tea...

katuhuan kaha ni sya?maayo bitaw ug mag diet ning bayhana kay sayang iyahang kaguapa,tambok ba gud ka?

jinkyjane

• I am 'Never Plain Jane'...
    • View Profile
    • Jinky Jane
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 11:45:01 PM »
This 3-day Diet is a punishment to mankind. Hehehe... :-*
"When I reach the place of my dreams, I will thank my failures and tears. They too, kept me going..." ~ Dodinsky (In My Garden of Thoughts)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 06:11:39 PM »
you can do it jinkyjane

SAW_girl

• i saw,i came,i conquered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »
i can do it! pero yung kay tart na diet, pwede walang rice? dyan ka kasi gumagana sa pagkain eh ;)