3 Days Diet

• 243 replies
Re: 3DaysDiet Efective?
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 11:43:08 PM »
This 3-day Diet is a punishment to mankind. Hehehe... :-*

dungan ta day jinky kay dungog nako na si Mikey mao kuno na iyahang gamit na diet plan?

kingken

• I am whatever you say I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 02:04:04 AM »
sarap sana gawin yan lalo nat may exercise...
Bless the man if his heart and land are one...

jinkyjane

• I am 'Never Plain Jane'...
    • View Profile
    • Jinky Jane
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 02:00:36 PM »
dungan ta day jinky kay dungog nako na si Mikey mao kuno na iyahang gamit na diet plan?

Saun ta man, Dhay Shirl, lisud man siguro ni nako. Mag-slim fast na lang and exercise kaha ko. Ni-work man nako before. But lami man ika-on no? :-* :-*
"When I reach the place of my dreams, I will thank my failures and tears. They too, kept me going..." ~ Dodinsky (In My Garden of Thoughts)

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 02:04:52 PM »
Saun ta man, Dhay Shirl, lisud man siguro ni nako. Mag-slim fast na lang and exercise kaha ko. Ni-work man nako before. But lami man ika-on no? :-* :-*

sama gud mokaon uy,sama ani taga buntag sa amoa sa una...

SAW_girl

• i saw,i came,i conquered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 08:12:51 AM »

sama gud mokaon uy,sama ani taga buntag sa amoa sa una...

i like to order longsilog

bakikang

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 05:22:21 PM »
Lose Weight the Healthy, Lasting Way

The New Year can always be marked by the huge spike in gym memberships and diet programs after the holidays.

For many people, this time of year is a time for change, and often people want to change how they look and feel by losing weight. If this sounds like you, then now's the time to get clear on exactly how a person goes about losing weight so you don't find yourself making the same resolution year after year.

While there are many aspects of diet that you can focus on when trying to lose weight - you can keep track of fat, fiber, protein, or carbohydrates, for example - the key is always about whether you're eating and drinking fewer calories than you are burning.

To lose about one pound per week, you'll need to eat about 500 fewer calories per day from your current daily intake. Weight loss of one to two pounds each week is considered healthy weight loss, meaning that you are losing more fat than muscle.

Start by looking at how many calories you are presently consuming. Use the food labels on products to give you an idea, not forgetting to first read the serving size at the top of the food label. (Many times, we eat what is in the entire package and that may actually be eating three servings, and thus tripling the total calories.) When you grocery shop, compare the labels on similar products and choose the one with the fewest calories.

Become a food label reader and start your weight-loss campaign by reducing the calories you consume. If you are cooking at home, many recipes now have the nutrition facts included. The key is still the serving size. If you have a recipe that you want to analyze, try looking up the ingredients at Calorie King.

Even though calories are still calories, a healthy diet needs to come first. Don't plan to cut calories from fruits, vegetables and whole grains, try cutting calories from snack foods, sweets, fast foods, condiments, or drinks. 

Of course, I've said nothing about the importance of exercise in losing and keeping off the weight. That deserves its own entry.

Very well said!
"Elegance does not consist of putting on a new dress. -Coco Chanel
http://www.facebook.com/home.php

kingken

• I am whatever you say I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 08:33:52 PM »
ok lang yang 3 day diet ha..
Bless the man if his heart and land are one...

chinitAngel

• Global Moderator
  • certified GataL chick
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 09:12:54 AM »
hindi po ppwede skin yan xe may mild ulcer po aq kaya klangan ko pong kumain ng marami.. fortunately, di naman po ako tumataba..  ;)
sorry boys, my heart is taken by the best!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 04:27:30 PM »
hindi po ppwede skin yan xe may mild ulcer po aq kaya klangan ko pong kumain ng marami.. fortunately, di naman po ako tumataba..  ;)

di kelangan marami

bakikang

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 08:15:24 PM »

I tried this, kaluoy sa Dios nag lipong lipong jud ko wahahhahah!

Im going to do this again!
"Elegance does not consist of putting on a new dress. -Coco Chanel
http://www.facebook.com/home.php