2010 Sinulog in Buena Park

• 71 replies

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
Re: Sinulog 2010 Part 4 in Buena Park
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2010, 09:51:30 AM »
You want all the way? hmm that's nothing
 I can do more than that. What u think ? heeee ikaw jud mikey ha binuang jud ka...

single pa ka,,,, ;D
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2010, 09:53:08 AM »
Your active in becoming our member here,,that's what our Admin is trying to imply

;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 05:18:45 PM by mikey_gatal »

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2010, 09:56:35 AM »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 05:19:02 PM by mikey_gatal »

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2010, 09:58:11 AM »
Mikey and I just is  trying to be silly... and I  don't take  words seriously heee.  So we are good to go

we are just playing safe here coz some members are very sensitive, that is why we are very careful in what we write, except if you are not a neophyte member then we can make silly comments about you....it takes time to know a member...but if you are game...then.....TIRATO ;D
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2010, 09:58:41 AM »
No longer, taken na ko 7 years ago
HHMM..but not married huh? puede pa oi...hahah..joke lang

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2010, 10:24:02 AM »
we are just playing safe here coz some members are very sensitive, that is why we are very careful in what we write, except if you are not a neophyte member then we can make silly comments about you....it takes time to know a member...but if you are game...then.....TIRATO ;D

I know but i dont think we uttered  disgusting  , repulsive, and  lewd statements . I think its Mikey is the only member I knew .

I can see that you are the global mod. So i think you have the power  to  mod. edit the post . If I did something wrong forgive me but my conscience is clear  and I dont think I said something that is against the rules.

Peace

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2010, 10:37:23 AM »
I know but i dont think we uttered  disgusting  , repulsive, and  lewd statements . I think its Mikey is the only member I knew .

I can see that you are the global mod. So i think you have the power  to  mod. edit the post . If I did something wrong forgive me but my conscience is clear  and I dont think I said something that is against the rules.

Peace

so far you are ok....sometimes we post silly jokes,but not so serious about it, in case you get offended,,just let us know, and we apologize in our actions ;D

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2010, 09:44:49 PM »
pretty naman talaga si Michelle and Mariel as well
yah, i agree bro as per what i saw in pix. thanks
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2010, 09:46:32 PM »
I would suggest you go back to  the previous post and read it again  , but I guess you just misread some of the post and confused me with Mariel. It  really drive me nutz when people started to act funny.

Anyways to Mikey thanks for the  compliments and please dont push it too hard ...hahahaha I know gusto jud nimo fair ang laban

yah, u'r right..im sorry! no offense meant. thanks
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

consuelo

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2010, 05:16:33 PM »
may banatan na ba dito?