Roger Gatal - Mega Star

• 8842 replies

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
Re: Roger Gatal - Mega Star
« Reply #6150 on: October 25, 2009, 08:27:43 AM »
Yeah, Felix. Play the game. But play it smart.

There are women who'll make faithful, devoted, loyal, and honest wives. Gotta keep searchin', searchin'.

But not all. Many are just cock teasers. They'll be devious, callous, and deceitful wives.

Suerte ka kai wa pa mo mag-minyo. Had that been the case, mas dako unta ang imong problema karon.

I've heard stories of overseas Pinoys working in the Middle East. Magpadala silag kwarta sa ilang asawa. Pero ang ilang asawa nag support sad diay'g kabit. Suerte kaayo ang kabit. Naa syay sugar mommy.

_____
"she left me for another,
a common tale but true,
a sadder fellow but wiser now,
i'll sing this song to you ....."
- from the song "Lemon Tree"

tinuod jud ka bai. sad but true...mao bitaw nga wala nalang ko nag think sa ana. lingaw lingaw nalang sa.
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6151 on: October 25, 2009, 03:45:15 PM »
There are women who'll make faithful, devoted, loyal, and honest wives. Gotta keep searchin', searchin'.
But not all. Many are just cock teasers. They'll be devious, callous, and deceitful wives.
Suerte ka kai wa pa mo mag-minyo. Had that been the case, mas dako unta ang imong problema karon.
I've heard stories of overseas Pinoys working in the Middle East. Magpadala silag kwarta sa ilang asawa. Pero ang ilang asawa nag support sad diay'g kabit. Suerte kaayo ang kabit. Naa syay sugar mommy.
____
a common tale but true,

How sad... but not all amargoso are bitter... you just have to pick the not so bitter one... ;) ;) ;) and you just have to cook it the right way... the right recepi that you and the amargoso would like it to be...

you got it jg!!  women have the same problem with us.  it's actually an individual's choice and a team effort for both.  it's not like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6152 on: October 25, 2009, 03:49:32 PM »
Thanks Dawg.. ;)
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #6153 on: October 25, 2009, 04:20:05 PM »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6154 on: October 25, 2009, 09:47:48 PM »
you got it jg!!  women have the same problem with us.  it's actually an individual's choice and a team effort for both.  it's not like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.   ;) :) 8)

Goes back to,

You can't learn to trust anyone again until you spend some time with him/her.

"If you force love, it turns to hate,
imprison it and it dies,
neglect it and it disappears,
love comes and goes depending on how you handle the circumstances"
- Robert J. Ringer
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 09:52:50 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #6155 on: October 25, 2009, 09:54:44 PM »
Goes back to,
You can't learn to trust anyone again until you spend some time with him/her.

"If you force love, it turns to hate,
imprison it and it dies,
neglect it and it disappears,
love comes and goes depending on how you handle the circumstances"
- Robert J. Ringer

the only way to do it, homeboy!! ;) :) 8)

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6156 on: October 27, 2009, 05:23:37 PM »
Unfortunately, love, almost always, isn't like that in real life.

Human nature. Very volatile. One day, the candle will burn out and the flame of love will die.

No wonder, divorce rate is getting worse and worse.

"I fell out of love with you,
what a banal denouement!"
- Yevtushenko

Why marry then? For me, to help a poor but deserving Pinay lead a better life. Deserving means one who has the best potential to help the Phil.

Otherwise, can always get me a disposable human blanket.

Believe it's an obligation for every overseas Pinoy to help, in any way he can, make  the Phil a better place to live in.

Also believe people at home should set aside childish pride and synergize with us. From great sacrifice comes great opportunity. When opportunity comes along, grab it.

For them, we packed up our few worldly possessions and traveled across oceans in search of a new life. For them, we toiled in sweatshops and settled the West; endured the lash of the whip and plowed the hard earth. Sending money home. Helping the Phil ailing economy.

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6157 on: October 27, 2009, 05:51:34 PM »

_____
a common tale but true,

i think boys do that also...!i think if ma failed ang relationship both parties ang naay pagkuwang sguro...hehehe..gawas lang og gagilok na jud mao dili kapugong mao nang nagluib..ahahaha..di ba "it takes two to tango??"...maau gani nang ubang boys,na nagluib gi accept ghapon sa girl bisan sakit d bah???but once gani ang girl mao nay magluib..agudoizt!!ingnon daun na "grabeh kay bayhana ka,2 d highest level imong libudo"..hehehe...then mas bug-at pa ang silot sa girl na nagluib....!
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6158 on: October 27, 2009, 06:05:34 PM »
Unfortunately, love, almost always, isn't like that in real life.

Human nature. Very volatile. One day, the candle will burn out and the flame of love will die.

No wonder, divorce rate is getting worse and worse.

"I fell out of love with you,
what a banal denouement!"
- Yevtushenko

Why marry then? For me, to help a poor but deserving Pinay lead a better life. Deserving means one who has the best potential to help the Phil.

Otherwise, can always get me a disposable human blanket.

Believe it's an obligation for every overseas Pinoy to help, in any way he can, make  the Phil a better place to live in.

Also believe people at home should set aside childish pride and synergize with us. From great sacrifice comes great opportunity. When opportunity comes along, grab it.

For them, we packed up our few worldly possessions and traveled across oceans in search of a new life. For them, we toiled in sweatshops and settled the West; endured the lash of the whip and plowed the hard earth. Sending money home. Helping the Phil ailing economy.

wat a big oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!..hahahaa..u mean its ur obligation to help those Pinays who have the potential to help Phil economy????wat a great insight!!..helping without asking in return???hehehehe...

"great sacrifice comes great opportunity'..para kanino??i think mas bagay din sau itong sinabi ni spiderman that "great power comes great responsibility"..

yah.."opportunity only knocks once"...but "in every rule thier is an exemption"..hehehe...if u want to sacrifice for something..be sure na in the end happy ka sa sacrifice na yun..!papano if mag sacrifice ka habambuhay??
;D ;D
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #6159 on: October 27, 2009, 11:59:50 PM »
speaking of divorce.............. there's a new "no-divorce" law that's on the drawing board here in California.  I wonder how that will go through?  ;) :) 8)