• 8842 replies

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
Re: Roger Gatal - Mega Star
« Reply #6370 on: December 16, 2009, 12:36:23 PM »
kala ko nagwowork out evey night?

wala na akong winowork out ngayon eh.....baka someday...LOL
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6371 on: December 16, 2009, 06:41:04 PM »
At my first rebut,I was level-headed in my reply, chose to be silent after...but was pushed to the walls on REPLY#4 that I viewed so provoking that isnt right anymore, thus not tolerated.
Women should be respected, whatever color,age,size,shape,education, profession,position in life.
NO MATTER HOW LOWLY THE WOMAN IS IN THE SOCIETY WHERE SHE BELONGS,SHE STILL NEEDS TO BE RESPECTED.BECAUSE, SHE IS A PERSON,in the first place,deserving of equal rights and respect as you enjoyed.
In your statement, sorry to say, it only shows what kind of man are you. That kind of "mentality" is the reason why there are still domestic violence among women, children being rape because of men's power struggle over women.
Sorry,Kent, you picked-up the wrong woman for this issue...
I would like to hear a reply from you.     

I can understand Mr. Boombastic's attitude. He's relatively new to the western world. Or, should I say, relatively a virgin. Donsilya pa. Needs break-in. Hehehe. No offence intended, mate. Learning curve.

To paraphrase Pres. Obama, "[let this be] a teachable moment in which all of us, instead of pumping up the volume, will spend a little bit more time listening to each other".

The other thing is, attack the problem/system/culture/etc, not the person. Attacking the person will only lead to a pissing contest. Attacking the problem/etc will bring out the dirty linens hidden in the cupboard which, hopefully, the lazy public servants or citzens will wash.

Domestic Violence, child-abuse, etc. Complicated issue. Long story. Also, caused by women abusing the system, unscrupulous lawyers, lazy public servants, corruption, etc., etc.

And, at the end of the day, men almost always are being used as scapegoats to simplify things.

Too lazy to start a thread on this. Gotta "unlazy" myself. Also too busy saving Aus endangered species. ;D ;D ;D
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6372 on: December 16, 2009, 06:44:03 PM »

wala na akong winowork out ngayon eh.....baka someday...LOL

kahit hindi, skinny ka pa rin tingnan

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #6373 on: December 16, 2009, 06:49:27 PM »
I am sure you can find an intelligent Pinay here in Pinas or even abroad, Juan. Dont lose hope. Regards.

Thanks, mate.

Actually, there are many young Pinays. But good only for a one-off fling. Would be boring to have as a wife.
Really like one I can teach which ropes to pull, so to speak. And, eventually, skipper my yacht. I'd give all I have to share every teachable moment with her. Can't bring it into my next life, anyway.
Better than giving to charity. As I'm helping one become a more useful citizen. For my reward, I get the "exclusive right" to use what's between her legs. A win/win situation, then. Oh, this world will always have rich men, poor men, beggarmen, and thieves. Best way to enjoy life is to look out for #1.
Also, nothing more I want to see and do in this life. Palabai lang sa panahon. 'til my number's called. Indeed, life is just a joke.
I sometimes imagine myself with a 16-yr-old Pinay wife sitting on my lap and teaching her hi-sch subjects. Oh, yes. Aus govt also offers hi-sch correspondence courses. With parents' approval, secure her fiancee visa, and marry her here.
Unfortunately, so far, the ones that met my selection criteria, again, goes back to what I said in the beginning of this thread.  Gutom na, ma-ot lang gihapon. Di gusto nako kai di ko puti. Just shows how bigoted they are. Can't be too hungry, then.
Oh, well ..... Nobody will say that I didn't extend opportunity to a willing heart.
No need for me to hurry, anyway. Been through it before.
Season's greeting. Hope next year, year of the Tiger, will be a prosperous one for you.
Oh, be warned. Tiger year is not a good year for marriage.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #6374 on: December 17, 2009, 12:18:35 AM »
Who cares about the western world...
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

« Reply #6375 on: December 17, 2009, 04:21:22 AM »
diapers
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 04:41:57 AM by Mikey is the »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #6376 on: December 17, 2009, 06:30:19 PM »
Who cares about the western world...

Well, you're living in it, mate. As the saying goes, "when in Rome, live like the Romans".
So, start living like the Romans. Hehehe.
Seriously, your comment ok lang sa ato kai the Pinays sa Phil are more reserved. Pero kanang mga dugay na sa abroad nga nakakat-on na sa mga binuang sa puti, some tend to become aggressive.
Usahai lupigan pa ang puti. Aron ingnon nga mas marunong.
I know you intended it as a joke. OA ra kaayo sya. You must have noticed that in her postings against me. As I've pointed out a few times: stupid, insidious and unfounded.
Delicado. Tingalig pakan-on kag balut nga dunay love potion #9. Homan i-vagina dentata ka. Dentata, from the word dental meaning teeth. Means that kanang imoha pa-akon na sa iyang vagina hangtud maputol. Hehehe.
Taym pa. Nganong nahilum man silang duha ni Willy? Very intriguing. Heard Willy's still a virgin. Tingali nagpa-baptize si Willy niya. Nag-rendezvous sila sa Paris. Tsk!3X Bad influence jyud ko. Na-guilty conscience hinuon ko. Hehehe.

Ay nako! Gusto ko mopuyo na sa ato pero nahadlok ko. Last time ko sa Cebu, giholdup ko. Napanid-an tingali ko nga dugay ng nawaa sa ato. Maayo gani wa ko gikidnap. Kana sila di man manghilabot ug puti. Balikbayan ang ilang tumong.
Grabe na ka-ayo ang kahimtang sa Pinas. Sunod2X lang ang calamities. Not to mention economic downturn.

Naa koy kailang ex-Atenista. 1st wife: USA stunner; had 4 children, now adults. 2nd wife: Uzbekishtan stunner; now has 3 small kids. Nakaka-inggit. Yeah, mate, dat's one good thing living in the western world.
Unless kon virgin pa ka. Peligro. 'coz they'll give you real baptism by fire. Mag-aso2X jyud na ang imoha. I will not be responsible.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Di parehas sa ato. Naboysit ko sa mga Pinay. Gusto nila puti.

_____
"the life we lead is almost always not the one we want to live but the one we are forced to live in order to survive".

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: December 18, 2009, 10:47:43 AM »
Well, you're living in it, mate. As the saying goes, "when in Rome, live like the Romans".
So, start living like the Romans. Hehehe.
Seriously, your comment ok lang sa ato kai the Pinays sa Phil are more reserved. Pero kanang mga dugay na sa abroad nga nakakat-on na sa mga binuang sa puti, some tend to become aggressive.
Usahai lupigan pa ang puti. Aron ingnon nga mas marunong.
I know you intended it as a joke. OA ra kaayo sya. You must have noticed that in her postings against me. As I've pointed out a few times: stupid, insidious and unfounded.
Delicado. Tingalig pakan-on kag balut nga dunay love potion #9. Homan i-vagina dentata ka. Dentata, from the word dental meaning teeth. Means that kanang imoha pa-akon na sa iyang vagina hangtud maputol. Hehehe.
Taym pa. Nganong nahilum man silang duha ni Willy? Very intriguing. Heard Willy's still a virgin. Tingali nagpa-baptize si Willy niya. Nag-rendezvous sila sa Paris. Tsk!3X Bad influence jyud ko. Na-guilty conscience hinuon ko. Hehehe.

Ay nako! Gusto ko mopuyo na sa ato pero nahadlok ko. Last time ko sa Cebu, giholdup ko. Napanid-an tingali ko nga dugay ng nawaa sa ato. Maayo gani wa ko gikidnap. Kana sila di man manghilabot ug puti. Balikbayan ang ilang tumong.
Grabe na ka-ayo ang kahimtang sa Pinas. Sunod2X lang ang calamities. Not to mention economic downturn.

Naa koy kailang ex-Atenista. 1st wife: USA stunner; had 4 children, now adults. 2nd wife: Uzbekishtan stunner; now has 3 small kids. Nakaka-inggit. Yeah, mate, dat's one good thing living in the western world.
Unless kon virgin pa ka. Peligro. 'coz they'll give you real baptism by fire. Mag-aso2X jyud na ang imoha. I will not be responsible.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Di parehas sa ato. Naboysit ko sa mga Pinay. Gusto nila puti.

_____
"the life we lead is almost always not the one we want to live but the one we are forced to live in order to survive".

hahahhahahahahhahhah....first time nako nadungog sa imo Bro na kalog man sad diay ka...In this forum, usahay lang ko mag seryoso bitaw kay its too boring. Naay pa isa ka kurokungho dinhi na si Jams..pero missing in action man to.Anyway, you make my day Bro, coz akong katawa abot hangtod dalunggan....hehehe..nakatawa ko sa imong mga posting bitaw,i did not expect na you will post it that way, coz i thought serious ka pirmi sa imong mga posting....

About virginity,,,hahaha..wla na sa akong vocabularyo,,mao bitaw Mr. Boombastic, kay kung naay mag surang surang dinha...ma boombahan gyud,..hahaha...joke lang na bro ha,kay basin malahi na pud tan-aw nila nato..kabuang lang na,,pero if ever we meet ug mag uban someday, diha gyud nimo makita akong katag kung unsa ko mo discarte ug chika babes...hahahahah......

Speaking of travelling sa pinas....ayaw pataka gyud ug istorya sa baje didto,,some of them, will take advantage on you Bro..be wise enough to engage with them,,,kay daghan pud kaayo manloloko sa ato-a because of poverty, so kung ako maka sense ko dayon na medyo wlay klaro,,,i just step away, coz murag delikado na......tinuod bro..daghan guapa sa Cebu, labi na sa Manila, magkabuang lang ka ug pili,,,mong kapyot dayon nimo, na murag Tarsier bitaw...its crazy man, but careful with your wallet, kay abtik pa sa kilat ang kamot..hahahahahhah

Speaking of Atenista...isa pud ko ka Atenista, from Highskul to College ....some of my batchmates,,,nanga upao na, oh man time fly so fast...ayaw gyud ka inggit sa uban bro, kay naa pay mo abot para nimo.....just like me, halos mabuang ko kay gibulagan ko sa akong gf na gusto na unta nako menyo-un but things happen,kay nakakita ug lain, well for sure alanganin man pud ko niya, but there is alway a reason for everything...sus bro, karon nagkabuang ko,,naay koy na date na 26 years old IT software engineer,,,ang usa 28 yrs old Registered Nurse,,,mabuang nako kung kinsa..hahahaha,,,puro bata bro, imagine im already 37 yrs old, but still wala pa diay ning kupas akong agimat sa chiks..hahahahahahah...so Bro,,kung paatik atik gani mga chiks sa ato kay gusto puti,,just walk away,,,wala sila nagdahum , na mas daghan pa nag mga STD hahahahahha......I was in Manila last March 2009 to follow-up my parents petition and medical sa St Luke...to my suprise daghan mga applicants na disapprove na mga Pinay, kay positive HIV,,kay during that time diay, naga visit tong foreigners sa Pinas,,unya kapyot dayon ang uyab na Pinay, sa when the time comes na for Fiancee Visa petition, didto kita ang katag, nakuha nila ang Aids sa Foreigners,,,mao lagi na,,gusto ug Puti, yan ang napala...hahahah...but i can't blame them coz,,kapit sa patalim bro eh, nakakaawa pero they are taking the risk bitaw and thats for a lifetime ...tsk tsk tsk..felt sori for them, that is why everytime i na naa koy maka ila na Pinay na gusto ug Puti i always say it to them that be very careful, kay sexually active na sila........

Daghan pa ko istorya nimo about my travel experience in Thailand...hahahah,,,sample like, ang blade(real blades) gi sulod sa bangag bro,,,holly crap...dilicads to kay basin putol atong sausage ato...hahahhahaha
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 12:59:01 AM by Mr. Boombastic »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #6378 on: December 18, 2009, 09:24:54 PM »
hehehehe LOL ;D
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

Mr. Boombastic

• View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: December 19, 2009, 12:59:27 AM »
hehehehe LOL ;D

mura kag nalingaw kadali Lix dah...na entertain ba tika ug maayo.hehhee