Roger Gatal - Mega Star

• 8842 replies
v

vj

Re: Roger Gatal - Mega Star
« Reply #7860 on: March 04, 2010, 10:07:48 PM »
Absolutely, completely, positively, totally, 100% agree with you.
Didn't I say, "I'd rather face the mouth of a hungry lion; than face the mouth of an angry woman"?

My problem is she's my ardent admirer. So, she said. And this is her way of showing her ardent admiration for me. Houndng me with pissing contests. An obssession for her. Like that woman in the movie "Play Misty for Me".
Boom has warned me of fatal attraction. Asked Boom to lure her to him. So, I can get rid of her. But Boom refused as might become fatal attraction for him.
Huhuhu. Poor, poor, me. Hahahahaha.

Not only an encyclopedia on law/law enforcement and on the Bible. But also on US history. All well organized in your brain's library. Gee, that's really something, mate!

No need to smoke peacepipe with her. Might cause lung cancer. Hehehe. Life's too short to waste time harbouring grudges.
At the end of the day, really Mikey's business she's hurting. Know why? She's using this site as a staging platform to launch a pissing contest against anyone whose view, preference, whatever [vpw] she doesn't like. The ultimate question is: does the world share her vpw?
Everyone's entitled to one's own vpw. Note that a pissing contest is NOT an intelligent debate.
Far as I'm concerned, she's just a spoiled brat who deserves to be spanked. Once again, Adam's mistake. Hahahahaha.

My opinion only.
Might be a good idea to change your pic. Like what the doc did. You're "advertising" yourself as a cop. Some of your postings may not look good on your uniform.
Before, you were jumping up and down, shooting in the air, demanding an apology from her. Like a mad bull kicking and bucking. Hahahahaha. Oh, yeah, reread your postings. Now, you're saying it's a 'done deal'. But no apology in between. Don't see in this open forum.
Big Brother might happen by this site, see your pic, pat your shoulder, and say, "Hey, we need to talk about this 'done deal' of yours".
Believe cops are not supposed to engage in pissing contests with civilians. You'll never know. Might get into it again. Didn't Mikey warn you MG sheilas are worse than vicious wild beasts? Hahahahaha. ;)
this posting reminds meh to trash my spam mails.. quite long but does this make any sense??  sombody shud tell meh (how wud i know, no time to read rubbish anyway). LOL..and again, no apology for being blunt. ::) ;D
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 10:16:23 PM by Meggy_dooh »

v

vj

« Reply #7861 on: March 04, 2010, 10:15:56 PM »
Y mai la-ing lingao. ;)
i heard ur latest 'lingaw' is offering money/scholarships to young Filipino women in exchange for a night (or nights) with you for whatever absurd plans and crap that you're very desperate of. LOL
thanks for the entertainment (yes old man, you!) and keep 'em coming. ;D ;D ;D

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7862 on: March 05, 2010, 01:41:30 AM »

hahahahah....Suko ka bai? relaks lang ana lang gyud na si Juan, pagtoo nimo seryos kato diay numero unong kusog mag binuang...heheheheh....kaya enjoy na lang kayo, and lets have a very good time :o ;D

Calling all members of  Makati Clan,,i will see you soon.....pag suot mo ug Boholster na shirt ha, kay nag dala baya ko... ;D ;)

oh nice idea!!!hehehee..see u boom..welcome to Boholster Manila Chapter..hahaaha...
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #7863 on: March 05, 2010, 02:10:44 AM »
see you boom! dnt worry kung asa nice na steakhouse. naay daghan diri. hehehe

r

rodperry

• View Profile
« Reply #7864 on: March 05, 2010, 04:06:45 AM »
i like this post, useful!

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #7865 on: March 05, 2010, 05:50:51 AM »
we are being invaded by spammers...

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7866 on: March 05, 2010, 05:56:02 AM »
as moderators, do you have a power to ban them?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 05:50:31 AM by blogger »

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7867 on: March 05, 2010, 09:16:30 AM »

pure breed sad nga baka diba hun ;)  yummm
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7868 on: March 05, 2010, 09:57:47 AM »
oh nice idea!!!hehehee..see u boom..welcome to Boholster Manila Chapter..hahaaha...

wow...exciting....LOl
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7869 on: March 05, 2010, 09:58:59 AM »

dili baya ko ganahan ug well done.....heheheh ;D
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!