Remembering +Hector Cariaga

• 691 replies

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
Re: Please Pray For Hector
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2010, 08:40:19 PM »
get well soon...!! :-* :-* :-*
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2010, 09:41:12 PM »
yo, mikey, received a text message from you, but I think you sent it to me on accident.  so, how's hector doing now?  he's a tough cookie.  surely, he'll be just fine.  anyway, hang tough hector homeboy!!

i'll be a lil' late dawg, if ever, you need to go,just give a call, i am canceling his Mayflower Bday Bash tonight.see yea.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2010, 09:47:58 PM »
spoke to Hector early today---he sounded a bit better than yesterday which is a good sign...but he's still waiting for more test to be done.
good to hear that miss B..thanks sa info.
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

julius castillo

• July Metrand
    • View Profile
    • Metrand Corp.
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2010, 11:30:04 PM »
spoke to Hector early today---he sounded a bit better than yesterday which is a good sign...but he's still waiting for more test to be done.
that's nice to know. did you talked on the phone bab? is he still at the hospital?
Metrand Corp is a Software Developer and a technology consulting company specializing in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Medical Billing Software, Home Health Billing Software, and any medical practitioner's electronic software systems. http://www.metrand.com

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2010, 11:43:30 PM »
that's nice to know. did you talked on the phone bab? is he still at the hospital?

he is and the results will be known tomorrow or tuesday, please continue to pray,thanks

julius castillo

• July Metrand
    • View Profile
    • Metrand Corp.
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2010, 12:24:19 AM »
he is and the results will be known tomorrow or tuesday, please continue to pray,thanks
Paki PM ang cell phone number ni pareng Hector
Metrand Corp is a Software Developer and a technology consulting company specializing in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Medical Billing Software, Home Health Billing Software, and any medical practitioner's electronic software systems. http://www.metrand.com

v

vj

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2010, 12:26:33 AM »
i just got back from the hospital and he will undergo more tests and please let us pray for his fast recovery, as i am writing right now, i am deeply saddened and crying.
u have my number honeykins. 8) ::)

SHe

• ~ Peace Loving ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2010, 08:40:42 AM »
im sure i will.. regards to sir hector  :)
the best kind of love, comes out of strong friendships

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2010, 09:42:35 AM »
updates on who visited Hector at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Sunset/Vermont branch

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2010, 09:55:11 AM »
as not to make Hector's day so sad, Yusuke came by to wish Hector well before he left for Japan.we tried to cheer him up by showing what we do best...pictorials!

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 11:20:26 PM by mikey_gatal »