j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Wedding Bells for Willy and Tereng
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2011, 05:32:56 PM »
hahahha....lisod na malumay ta
wala gyud ko mosulay ana boom ;D
Gilumai nako kaniadto. Immune nako. Mao ng wa jyud ko madala. That was their mistake. They didn’t know ex- is from Siquijor.  ;D ;D ;D
Now, to refresh memory. Vaguely recall Dawg came home from work noticing a truckload(hehehe) of baluts at his doorstep. Compliments from a gypsy. Later, a thred “Dawg meets Tereng”. Then, a pissing contest vs Dawg. Oh, yeah, Dawg was jumpin’ up and down; kickin’ and buckin’ like a mad bull. Then, disappeared from this site for quite a while. ;D ;)
The truckload of lumai didn’t work! Why? Ahhhh! Now, me know. Dawg spent time in the middle east. Must have obtained an antidote taken from the tombs of the pharaohs. Made Dawg impervious to her charm. Hehehe. ;)
So, they biglang-liko the pissing contest bandwagon vs me. And you know how it went.
 ;D :D :) ;)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:35:16 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2011, 05:34:08 PM »
let's just spread breast and lung cancer awareness

Breast Cancer Awareness

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2011, 05:41:59 PM »
they are nobody
Correction! They’re “somebodies”. Aren’t they giving you nightmares? Don’t you wake up in the middle of the night after having “wet dreams”?  ;D
Gotta stay on the line and find that peace of mind, mate. ;)
C'est la vie :) ;)
Happened to me so many Xs, na-immune nako. Hehehe. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2011, 05:45:32 PM »
Correction! They’re “somebodies”. Aren’t they giving you nightmares? Don’t you wake up in the middle of the night after having “wet dreams”?  ;D
Gotta stay on the line and find that peace of mind, mate. ;)
Happened to me so many Xs, na-immune nako. Hehehe. :) ;)

if you don't talked about them,they just go away and fade, they don't deserve to be here in the first place after being ungrateful to us

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2011, 06:05:17 PM »
That’s why me is wondering why they’re persisting. Must be lots of $ in it. Waddya reckon, mate? Should me give in na lang? To have that peace of mind? ???
Heavens forbid!!!!!
;D  ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2011, 06:08:27 PM »
persistent to be loved and accepted again, such users

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2011, 05:04:06 PM »
persistent to be loved and accepted again, such users

User? ??? Gi-unsa man sya paggamit nya? Lami ba kaau? Bantog ra! Gilumai diai sya!  ;D ;)
OMG! Unsa na man diai sya karon? Used toy or hand-me-down or leftover? Tsk3X! ;)
Mao toi halandumon kaagi sa iyang kinabuhi.
 ;D :D :) ;)

Suerte jyud ko for living down under. MG sheilas! Best to choose me. Virgin na virgin pa. Pure and chaste.
Aron mo makatagamtam sa katam-is sa akong kahoyang. Makapahimulos sa akong kaputli.  ;D ;) Ayao lang kog budhi-i, ha? Hehehe. ;)
But you have to be good at seducing me. ‘coz me so timid&scared&shy. Very strong inferiority complex. Dat’s bcoz me has a huuuge amount of love. :-[ Sana hindi magkaroon ng “SIZE TOO BIG” error!
;D ;D ;D :) ;)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 05:21:39 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2011, 07:03:31 PM »
“Women have curious ways of hurting someone else. They hurt themselves instead; or else they do it so the guy doesn't even know he's been hurt until much later. Then he finds out. Then his dick falls off.”  ;D :D :) ;)
- Margaret Atwood, Der blinde Mörder / The Blind Assassin
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:03:54 PM by juan »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2011, 09:11:42 PM »
wewwww
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net