Wedding Bells for Willy and Tereng

• 63 replies

tereng

• View Profile
Re: Wedding Bells for Willy and Tereng
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 05:40:45 PM »
i understand how u feel Tereng--especially towards bad Aussie kangaroo meat.LOL

Im planning to go to Africa this year, planning to experience to eat some "clean" monkey brains..... but God, not the wormy Aussie kangaroo brains....eeewww!
"The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground."---
Buddha

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 06:29:19 PM »

Im planning to go to Africa this year, planning to experience to eat some "clean" monkey brains..... but God, not the wormy Aussie kangaroo brains....eeewww!

hahahahahaha...i love this!strike one....hahahaha...
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

v

vj

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 06:34:53 PM »

Anyone who opposes this marriage, speak now or forever hold your piece."
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
..you mean peace?? WOW--bilib nah gyud koh sa high IQ.LOL
Hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mao nah ni ron--hasn't learned thru all those 60somthin years huh??  ;D ;D :o ..that kung daghan sulti--daghan gyud sayop.LOL

v

vj

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 06:36:24 PM »

Stop laughing! This is a solemn sacrosanct ceremony. They are about to pronounce their sacred vow. The sanctification of their conjugal love.
(we promise) we'll stop laughing--if you stop being funny. ;D ;D ;D

v

vj

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 06:42:59 PM »
hehe--and don't forget to pick younger brains, Tereng..and not just som 60somthin-yr old ones sa kilid2x, coz it won't be worth contracting Creutzfeldt-Jacob's. ;) ;) ;D

tereng

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 07:36:49 PM »
I remember this is the old man who described me as a wild Amazon somewhere in other thread. Hhhmmmm, tsk, tsk...so primitive for a term but understandable considering whose mouth this came from....fr a delusionary old patient in a rinky-dinky Aussie nursing home.Running out of Seroquel and Prozac,old Poppa? Lol.....
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 11:19:34 PM by tereng »
Buddha

v

vj

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 07:42:01 PM »
I remember this is the old man who described me as a wild Amazon somewhere in other thread. Hhhmmmm, tsk, tsk...so primitive for a term but understandable considering which mouth this came from....fr a delusionary old patient in a rinky-dinky Aussie nursing home.Running out of Seroquel and Prozac,old Poppa? Lol.....
haha--or maybe sundowning..or too agitated that NH staff has to put him on restraints?? hmmmm..probably why he's not here right now. LOL

tereng

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 07:52:42 PM »
haha--or maybe sundowning..or too agitated that NH staff has to put him on restraints?? hmmmm..probably why he's not here right now. LOL

With mittens or restraints on??? Poor old man,how one can manipulate computer keys?!!!! Anyways, old Juan...behave a little bit coz restraints have 15 mins time-off for reassessment of circulation ....we miss you already, 15 mins is enough to log-in to MG.... :-X

we understand Juan.we are licensed health professionals.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 07:55:00 PM by tereng »
Buddha

v

vj

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2010, 01:49:33 AM »
hhmmm, Projection (defense mechanism).. if I know Juan you like me ... you admire me.And, its you who wanted to be in the place. I understand it Juan, worry not.Im too old in this world not to observe it....
You're not alone Juan...so, dont feel embarassed. However, i dont feel like marrying at this time.Im for older men who are more stable, emotionally & mentally ---- but,sad I didnt find that in you. Senility???  ;D
Good day, Juan.

Tereng, whenever i see patients coming in with ED--for some reason, manong Juan comes to mind.  ;D ;D ;D
Sa physical aspect pah lng, wla nah..so nevermind emotionally, mentally, etc.LOL

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2010, 02:35:36 AM »
(we promise) we'll stop laughing--if you stop being funny. ;D ;D ;D
:-X :-X :-X :'( :'(
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...